2019 s5 sportback, rate this deal?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Audi S5 Premium Sportback 2019
MSRP: $53990
Monthly Payment: $522 ($600 with tire/wheel and audi care rolled in)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 2000 (first months + doc fee + registration etc)
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF:0.0014
Residual: 57%

Incentives - 4k dealer allowance.

What did Edmunds say MF/RV/incentives are?

MF .00136
RV 56%
Incentives - $3750 dealer cash

This is not great. I got offered $630 & $630 drive off for a 64K premium plus. There is between 4 & 5K market allowance on this car right now so they aren’t actually discounting it 20%

1 Like

If you include Audi Care also doesn’t that increase the residual?

the residual includes audi care.

Interesting… my payment is effectively 522 a month. Its 600 because I added tire/wheel package and audi care. Even with 522, you wouldn’t do that?

Thats good at least. I tried to lease an Audi about 4 years ago and had horrible experience with dealer, never again! Don’t have enough experience with the brand to comment on the deal.

You paid $2,800 for tire/wheel and Audi care?

It’s $577 taking into account the 2K drive off. It’s not terrible by any means I just think you can do better.

Audi care was 999 and I got another package for 1699 that included $500 excess wear/tear, tire/wheel package, key fobs, dentless repairs, etc

Did you shop any of the add-ons in finance around? Any dealership nation wide can sell you the same Audi products. Usually they mark them up.

Are the incentives $4k or $3750?
Can you separate the cost of the wheel and tire insurance from the payment? What is the pre-incentive sale price?

The sale price was 43100 which includes the allowance. The dealer allowance is $3750.

The wheel and tire was 1699… this also includes excess wear/tear, key fob replacement and other stuff like dent repair.

Using your numbers, the pre-incentive sale price is $43,100 + $3,750 = $46,850. That’s about 13% off MSRP on a 2019 model with a slightly marked up MF. Is the dealer keeping the remaining $250 of the incentives?

As some have said, $1699 for wheel and tire insurance seems pricey. I would shop around, IMO. Overall, not a good deal.

I would counter with 17.5% off (settle on 16%) pre $4k rebates, with base MF OR look somewhere else. If this is the car you want with the options and color of your choice, wait towards the end of the month to follow up with dealer.

Good luck.

Yeah most of the discount off msrp I’ve seen includes the dealer allowance which is 5k based on Edmunds. At 600 you should really be getting a prem plus at that payment.

I got a P+ with a 54k MSRP 36/15 at 463 mo. That was with only 1300 DAS (AudiCare, fees, license, etc). It was December tho, however I thought these would stay the same or get better with the 2020 refresh on the lot.

Do you recall what percent off MSRP you received pre-rebates?