2019 S450 4MATIC, $106k MSRP, $726 + tax, $820 DAS, no MSDs

This is beyond false information. Unless you are talking about $1,100 with a boat load of money down.

What is your buy out and how many miles you got, I know someone that is interested in buying one.

Wow this is scary… We do not need dealers and manufactures getting used to doing this…

This is revenge for every time I ever asked for 30%+ off at a dealer. I feel the same way they feel now. #Empathy

2 Likes

The entire market in every industry around the world is about to collapse. These are unsustainable ridiculous times, every asset class is surging, but remember they say all these high rising prices is just transitory.

1 Like

Thank you —- all it takes is using the search bar —- I wasn’t saying down to the exact penny —

Showing a G63 sticker is not the same thing — G63’s are hot in pop culture

Asking $20k for an outgoing model is asinine

Using buzzwords like “false information” not wise

Keep it or vroom it

Claiming $1100 when in reality, you’d be lucky to find one for $1575+tax with $5k down and MSDs, is by definition false information.

2 Likes

If you scroll above, before g63, picture shows 50k markup for the identical car but w223.

Yeah it’s a model refresh — your comparison doesn’t reconcile

When I bought mine it was the latest and that’s when number got fixated. Out of all the people I was expecting you to understand that it still stands.

A model refresh doesn’t warrant a $50,000 premium!!!

Not saying a $20k dp on this would be warranted but to argue against that while rationalizing a $50k market adjustment is just funny.

1 Like

No ones rationalizing anything - in this market anything goes —

Broke boi’s leave me alone — SMH

If you can find someone to fork over $20k – go for it – if not keep it – its a stellar deal –

That is deal you can’t replicate now and or in near future. If you are not using the car now and don’t expect it to do in next year, selling it is the best bet.

With all due respect for the dealers asking 50K market adjustment, ask them what will they offer for your 2019 S450. You will be shocked to hear their logic for a quote they give you.

Ideally the value of the car is what the market is willing to pay for a it at any time, just get quotes from few dealers, Vroom, carvana etc and you will get an idea if you have any equity and if you do than cash it out. What we are seeing now in not something that will last for ever.

1 Like

When you have not just a car market where anything goes but an abundance of asset classes where “anything goes” you now have something called a massive asset bubble that will pop and see assets completely collapse. You may think it’s not possible because of the crazy market we are in now, but in due time it’s coming and it will be one hell of a glorious event.

Ok car sold to dealer. They gave me $1500 on top of closing out my lease payoff. Mercedes stopped allowing non-Mercedes dealer from payouts so you have to buyout the car and pay tax. I went to all dealers in the radius of 50 miles and this was the best deal. One gave me $1000 less and the other 10k less. Not worth spending more time or brain cycles on this. Thanks for fun discussion:)

3 Likes

Congratulations! Closing thread since its been since leased and sold.

3 Likes