2019 Ram 1500 longhorn lease advise

Hey guy so finally I purchased the truck. I’m from Florida and flew to Texas to purchase the vehicle. I bought the truck from Nyle Maxwell in Austin Texas. Truck MSRP 69,600 2019 Ram 1500 Limited. Purchase price 49,040 that is more than 20k off. That’s more than 6000 difference to what trucks are selling here in Florida. Every dealer I went and asked for a match asked me if I was crazy. Thank you all the commented in this thread and provided some positive feed back.

4 Likes

Congrats on the new truck! One of the benefits of living in Texas is its Truck country and tons of truck dealers battling for your business. Glad you were able to get a truck for a price you were satisfied with. It’s crazy the discounts on these things. Usually you only see high discounts on big horns. The 15% incentive on all Ram trucks is killer this month on these higher trim Limited models.

Yeah, In Texas as you know every month is truck month which makes for a unique market. If it wasn’t for our tax burden on your average I’d be tempted to call it one of the best lease markets.

1 Like

I just got a quote (yesterday) on a RAM 1500 Longhorn - loaded with 12 inch screen, 4x4, pano sunroof, BLIS, front/rear park detector, etc. $590 w/$2k down.

Ended up leasing 2019 Big Horn, Black Appearance, 4x4 at $550/month. MSRP at $56k. Only options not on truck are leather, cooled seats (live in hot climate - leather not great so no biggie), no bed liner. Awesome truck.

Congrats on the new truck! I hope your enjoying your new truck as much as I’m.

C.raul84: That is an insanely good price on a Limited. Do you mind sharing details? Who was your sales person?

Leased at Gwinnett RAM in Stone Mountain GA. They were great.

I guess I was lucky on the time that I purchased the truck. Chevy, started selling their new truck and I guess ram didn’t want to fall behind and had a truck month. Prices by my area were to expensive so I went to Auto trader selected the way I wanted the truck and filtered the result from lowest price to the most expensive. Then I found what I was looking for called and verified that the truck was available and completed the purchase.

1 Like