2019 Ram 1500 4X4: $41k, $238/month, SIGN & DRIVE

I probably could have.

Yeah I’ll definitely be adding the trailer hatch for our bike rack.

Just learned No 3rd party Lease Buyouts (Dealers, Carvana, etc…) through US Bank, also many reported turn in problems (Excessive damage bills). That has me rethinking using them for any lease. I suppose a Lease transfer would be easy enough at this payment if you kept your mileage in check, but a hefty $150 paperwork and $600 Transfer fee ($750 total).

1 Like

$750 is nothing if out of warranty and something breaks, heck to be honest if I was op I would put it up for swapalease immediately looking for 2-3k down + transfer fee paid by buyer if he can find another deal similar to this.

1 Like

Excellent deal! Congratulations on your new car. Enjoy :+1:

1 Like

I apologize, but I am very new to the leasing discussion. I am looking at taking advantage of an ad - but from what I’ve read here the ads are typically not nearly as good as they seem. Maybe it is because it is 3:40 am but I just cant figure out if this will end up being a good deal or not.

Seems like it can’t be too bad but I’m not sure what TTL will be until I speak with the dealer later today (unless I can figure that out myself?)

Ad for 2019 Warlock:
Valid on in stock units only. Based on stock #R717378. MSRP $42,015. 27 month, 10,000 miles/year lease. First payment + $299 doc fee due at signing. Security deposit waived. Tax, title, license extra. With approved credit. Offers are mutually exclusive. See dealer for details. Offer ends 11/29/19.

Also, different locations for this dealer show different rough breakdowns but from what I have read, it may affect cost?
Location A:

• MSRP$42,015
  • Employee Price$42,015
  • Dealer Discount$12,000
  • Price$30,015

Location B:
MSRP $42,015
Employee Price $37,767
Dealer Discount -$7,752
Price $30,015

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

What region are you located in?

1 Like

The fine print is uncharacteristically limited. If it is true, seems like an amazing deal. “See dealer for details,” so you should do that. Email or call. Where is this ad?

1 Like

Indeed! 99.99% of CDJR dealers will jerk you around with advertisements like this.

4 Likes

Omaha, NE
Zip 68116

These quick replies are amazing. Thanks!

1 Like

Keep us updated!

1 Like

Absolutely! Will do! I’m extremely glad I found this site (you all) last night. This specific deal apparently closes at the end of the month and I’m going out of town on Friday. This is essentially my last day to take advantage of this one but I was suspicious of this ad. This site has been incredibly informative and I can believe all of these quick replies. Thanks again!

So, I called the dealer and I’m always a bit skeptical what a salesperson is telling me before I see it written somewhere but he claimed the taxes/fees would be about $14 a month, so I believe it will end up being:
DAS: $512 (1st payment of $199, taxes on that $14, $299 doc fee)
$213 after taxes and fees monthly

27months/10k miles

Then I believe the licensing for Omaha is based off of MSRP so that would end up being $740 year 1, $666 year 2, and $592 year 3 (but I think the 9 months of year 3 i wouldn’t use will get refunded so year 3 $148 after I get those 9 months back since it’s a 27 month lease.

Heading to the dealer shortly to make sure that’s the case. If that is how it all works out, seems like a good deal.
The licensing was not included in the $238 shown in the OP here, correct?

When I say licensing, I mean registration. Just incase that’s different. I’ve never leased nor have I ever looked into it. Just making sure I’m comparing apples to apples.

Wow! Almost $2k to register/license the car?!! I’m not familiar with this type of licensing cost. I believe my registration was around $80 for 2 years, and it was rolled in with the payment. Looks like you’re around $287/month if you pay DAS only and roll in those licensing fees.

I might have been looking at the wrong thing idk. It’s so much easier to buy a 10 year old vehicle that’s a good deal. Haha

Are any deals like this available in socal?

So what happened at the dealer?

1 Like

Shoulda seen the 1st year reg in AZ for my 740i

I’m guessing the closest to a deal like this in SoCal would be to go with a Tundra. Though, maybe the Ram Classics could lease for cheap out here, dunno.