2019 Ram 1500 4X4: $41k, $238/month, SIGN & DRIVE

Wow! Almost $2k to register/license the car?!! I’m not familiar with this type of licensing cost. I believe my registration was around $80 for 2 years, and it was rolled in with the payment. Looks like you’re around $287/month if you pay DAS only and roll in those licensing fees.

I might have been looking at the wrong thing idk. It’s so much easier to buy a 10 year old vehicle that’s a good deal. Haha

Are any deals like this available in socal?

So what happened at the dealer?

1 Like

Shoulda seen the 1st year reg in AZ for my 740i

I’m guessing the closest to a deal like this in SoCal would be to go with a Tundra. Though, maybe the Ram Classics could lease for cheap out here, dunno.

FL deal: I shared the desl around at competitors and no one could beat it. Actually, said it was a scam and they’d never be able to deliver. (It’s in my driveway.) Ad said $249 month, $0 down plus tax, tag, title, and $799 deliver fee. Out the door, I paid $2069 with $247 month/ 39 months. What I’ve learned- find the biggest dealer around…they get the best manufacturer incentives from high volume. We were in a rush and it appears they even overcharged me $227 when we had to switch some stuff at the last minute and my husband had the get to work so it might even be less down…we will see tomorrow…we noticed after the finance guy that handled us went home. The plates were changed already so we took the vehicle anyway. I’m confident they will make good on the apparent math error.

2 Likes

Yeah i already have a tundra but thought this could be a good deal also…

I’m still not 100% sure what I’ll end up paying for reg fees. My counties webpage needs some updating and my phone died while I was at the dealer so I couldnt call. In one place they mention some numbers that look like it would be less than $100 due to leases not paying the “Motor vehicle tax”. The Motor Vehicle Tax is based off of MSRP apparently so if i do have to pay that, it will be upwards of $750 after the little fees, huge Motor Vehicle Tax fee, and $50 Wheel Tax.

That said, the dealer held up their end of the ad, (imo and hopefully I dont get corrected here if not. Haha)
I could have gotten it for $199 plus tax, so like $213 a month for 27/10k. I know I’ll be right at 12k a year tho, so I paid $20 per month extra to get to 27/12k and I wanted a factory remote start, so I paid for that as well. It was $515 installed (seemed a bit steep but they wouldn’t budge and it was the one add on I knew I wanted)
Ended up with $199+20 (to get to 12k)+19 (remote start) =$238 + tax to get me to $250 per month for 27 months, 12k miles per year.
Paid $299 doc fee and 1st payment at signing.

Its a 2019 1500 Warlock 4x4 Quad Cab (electronics group package + remote start)

Hopefully that made sense. It’s been a long ass day after getting 3 hours of sleep last night. Thank you all for the quick responses. I was shocked to wake up to multiple people chiming in to help out. I’ll definitely be sticking around with this community and maybe by the time my next lease comes up, I’ll know what I’m doing and be more confident in the process.

3 Likes

That is amazing! Any pics?

I would cancel the remote start if you can. With the Ram 1500’s you can buy a remote start module for $140 and install it yourself. It literally took me 20 minutes to install and it came with a step by step YouTube video. Its 100% plug and play. Most importantly, you can use your factory remote key to start it up. The $500+ dealer remote start is pure robbery smh.

What was the amount?

Awesome deal!!! Pictures pleaseeee!!

!15749534291292050308177|500x500](upload://gf9KKVXg8gVQxgMeV8bnpdDECrK.jpeg)

Yeah. If I was thinking right, I’d have skipped it and looked into it more today and added after the fact. I had no need to roll it into the lease.

Have any suggestions for running boards or rolling tonneau cover?

1 Like

Autoanything.com

2 Likes

Looking good. Congrats!!

BostonCarConcierge had shared this original dealer’s advertised prices before. I called them months back on a regular 2019 Classic Edition that they had advertised for like $220 (inc tax) a month but also said Conquest lease could knock off another $500.I was ready to jump except I got too cheaped out by the idea of paying excise on the MSRP for the whole year lol. If they had that deal pop up again now with a 2019 I would probably jump.

2 Likes