2019 Porsche Macan $709 a month, 1800 down

It appears this conversation is starting to devolve a little bit. We should try to get back on track with the specific deals on Macans.

2 Likes

@VirginiaBeacher Of course the premium brands have a high budget to make it “different” but the basics of it is similar. A lot of cars within the same brand group uses the same chassis/similar engine setup. Heck we’re seeing brand partnership cars becoming more and more common. Not sure why your firing shots, maybe your one of those guys that has one of those overpriced tiguans lol…just saying lol lol…

@StingerTT will get back into the topic, just had to put some people back in their place

No but I think theyre an amazing vehicle and you should drive a Porsche Macan and Tiguan back to back then say your “overprice tiguan” comment. I literally explained how theyre different and that the engine setup was different? Cause that the more ignorant comments but I mean you do drive an i3 so it explains a lot…

And not firing shots, but maybe you shouldn’t hate on people for wanting a certain type of vehicle and spurt out baseless comments. Don’t fire shots at what people want and then get all surprised when people fire shots at you…

1 Like

correct, my point is that mb doesn’t lease as well as bmw currently, people on this site will always go for the best bang for buck, he was insinuating that people on this site are badge chasers.

1 Like

A base Q5 beats a base Macan. You don’t even need the SQ5 for that.

Can we just not magazine race please. A Nissan fanboy is going to come tell us that the Altima is better or something.

2 Likes

I hear you but it in this case I think it’s important to note since they share the same platform.

vtec tho bro!

1 Like

Not exactly - Similar not the Same:
2019 Porsche Macan Platform VW Group MLB
2019 Audi SQ5/Q5 Platform VW Group MLBevo (Second Gen of Platform “significantly lighter”)

People will always pay a premium to drive a Porsche whether it’s rational or not, because it brings excitement and stirs emotions, there is a price tag for that. Bmw used to be the same way before they decided to dilute their brand to increase market share. they lost the exclusivity factor.

1 Like

HAHa and in other thread someone got offended because I jokingly called the dealers “scum and villainy” hahahaha lol:D