2019 Porsche Macan $709 a month, 1800 down

Leased a 2019 Porsche Macan, got 2,850 off the car and they paid for my last payment of my lease. that’s why it was 1800 DAS.

**MSRP: $59,440
**Selling Price: $56,590
**Monthly Payment: $709
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,800
**MSD: 0
**Incentives:

**Months:39
**Annual Mileage: 12k
**MF: .00105
**Residual: 58

**Region:**NJ
Leasehackr Score:

They’re not paying for anything. Wait next month until you lease is done and aim for 11% off.

1 Like

Oh no! Please tell me you didn’t sign already.

4 Likes

1.27%/mo - I’m surprised it doesn’t carry :unicorn: in the title. By phrasing “Leased a 2019…” I’ll assume you signed already. Enjoy your new Porsche!

3 Likes

Not the worst deal I’ve seen on a Macan, but a pretty average one regardless. These are retry difficult to get decent deals on. They have you’ve less than 5% dealer discount on it.

1 Like

11% on the ‘new’ 2019 Macan?

Definitely. The Macan isn’t as hot selling anymore and the 2020 is coming in 2 months.

Do you have source for the 2 months for 2020? My dealer tells me 19s were just released in June, 2020 won’t be out until next Spring :man_shrugging:t2:

Haha my dealer told me the 2020s are coming in a couple of months so they’ll do a good deal on 2019s. I’m sure their angle to you is to buy the 2019 and not wait for 2020. Can’t trust any of these guys man.

How much could i have saved with you?

Gotta get at least 10-12%

2 Likes

It seems as if regular working people can’t buy a Porsche. Porsche probably doesn’t have to sell to many cars for VW to do well. The reason I say this is because they don’t like to discount their cars.

Thats not the market porsche is going for, also they are the most profitable manufacturer in terms of profit per car sold, no need to discount when the product sells fine without it.

Its why all my porsches are purchased, they retain value very well and leasing just doesnt add up.

2 Likes

On a deal like that I think you aim for $599 w your proposed down pmt of $1800. That figure assumes a 10% or so discount which should be what you’re shooting for.

1 Like

Leasing a Porsche isn’t the same as leasing a Volvo or BMW. Porsche doesn’t give 10% on Macans.

Yes they do all the time

3 Likes

Average discount is probably 7-8% and a strong one is in the neighborhood of 10-12% right?

3 Likes

Yessir
I wouldn’t expect less than 10 in New England!

5 Likes

A little off topic but why does the macan only do 0-60 in 6.3 seconds?
I know it’s not the S but that seems pretty slow compared to the comp.
Ok back to the lease talk.

1 Like

248 Horsepower, only thing saving it is the PDK :rofl: