2019 Porsche Boxster Lease quote

Is that real? Porsche fiscal ends in November?

My lease ends at the end of December, but if I could hack a new Cayenne then, I’d eat my last payment.

Anyone know how Porsche handles RV on loaners/demos?

ETA:

Even if by some impossible miracle you scored 24% off a Cayenne ($75k MSRP), you’re still at $650/$3.3k DAS for 36/7.5k.

That MF is absurd!

Do the math at 30 months you are more than 46000 into an 80000 car. Pcars are buys, their CPO program is pretty nice as well. 2 additional years and 100k total vehicle miles. This belongs on the worst leases thread.

How sure are you about this? Their financial statements run on a regular calendar:

Makes no sense to me but that’s what some avid Porsche collector told me. He could be an idiot like all Porsche owners :crazy_face:

Hey! watch it. lol

Love the username!
Last of the NAs!

911 for sale. 911 for sale.

3 Likes

I would rather do a 60 month loan than a 39 month lease. That lease makes no sense at all

that’s 911 Carrera s money lol.

Aside from a dead battery now and then, are there any other considerations about picking up something like this if it would only get driven one week a month?

Sold it!

But yes sir. Biggest thing to consider w low mileage ones is the IMS bearing.

Got it, thanks. Google found 300 million links so it must be a common problem. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you saying that it’s even more problematic if the car isn’t driven a lot? Or was this more of a general caution?

My understanding is that it’s more likely to go in a car that has low miles. If you pick one up with high mileage that hasn’t had an IMS bearing replacement, the likelihood of needing to replace it in the future is much lower.

You can have an independent shop do one for under $5K!

1 Like

no trickle charger?

1 Like

I can do a bit better on a Type R if you’re interested.

Now I’m tingling down there.

In the cold weather when it was stored in the other garage, absolutely.

We share 3 garages/detached buildings and often use that space for 2 vintage race cars. Charger often needed for those :slight_smile:

Original part of the home was built in the 1670s so there are barns etc…

Big Lime Rock weekend next Saturday, the 28th!

3 Likes

haha! doing it right. What you got for racecars? I’m intrigued. Also that’s a nice 997, Porsche is always ahead of its time in terms of performane. Drove a 993 gt2 and a 996 turbo, awesome bulletproof cars down the track, wish I could lease a 992 turbo but $2k+ a month = :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Currently a 1948 MG TC and a Formula Vee (VW powered)

Really great car for someone who wants to race on the more inexpensive side.

Prior to that, Lotus Elan, some Austin Healy’s, etc…

All the British stuff!

^^^Father in laws collection I should note

We share all the modern stuff now

1 Like

I will have to get on that train once drag racing wears on me, not having to deal with brakes and tranny flush is absolutely a steal on my current budget, not that I can’t per say but that I don’t want to.

Maybe a shelby cobra coming soon to that collection? lol just kidding, but thats honestly my favorite car of the 60s, going back to the 30s 40s and 50s is cool but just a tad bit on the slow side of bat sh*t crazy fast cars for me. Recently saw that bonnie and clyde move on netflix and damn did ford make some sexy cars back then, and v8s to boot, sounded amazing too bad they couldn’t beat a Prius driven by an old lady in a race nowadays.

Saw a model t on the road next to me, had a good conversation with the guy and his buddy in a 50s Cadillac convertible at the stop light, both complimented me on the cat which surprised me, guess they were coming back from a car show.

Enjoy the rides and my novel in a landfill near you!