2019 Porsche Boxster Lease quote

Received a quote today from a dealer. Unsure what my target mark is, since the consensus on this forum seems to be that Porsche typically has bad lease terms. If I could get some guidance from you guys, it’d be much appreciated!

All I can say is…WHOA!!!

Other more seasoned Porsche leasers can hopefully chime in with that a target might be on this car, but Id guess its sub $1000 on a $0 DAS basis.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Local dealers around me (VA/MD/DC) have lease terms posted on the website for $7579 down $750/month 10k miles for 24months. I am hoping to get 15k miles, though and $0 down if possible.

$1,330 for 36 on a Boxster, wtf?

Yup…before the dealer is done with someone on the “advertised special”, they’ll be at a real $1000ish/mo.

We need some real Posrche hackr deals to come back!

Been there done that! Late December back in 18.

What a Porsche…what a price.

1 Like

Do you think $1k/month is the likely final price with 15k miles and 0 at drive off?

If it was…Id keep walking to my nearest “brand X” dealership that had a competitive car.

Ooooops….theres the problem :slight_smile: There really isn’t a car that is like this one. IMO, Porsches have a “vibe” (that is outside of the usual objective performance numbers) that is all their own (which is what makes people pay all the money for them).

At that $$$ I’d buy…
Speaking of I have a Miami blue 911 cab for sale with under 3K miles :slight_smile:

$130K window
$105 selling price

1 Like

Pics or it isn’t real! :slight_smile:

It’s in Tampa as well…

Pics coming tomorrow :slight_smile:

But it’s a buy so is that illegal to post here?

Also next time anyone complains about option pricing…how about >$1000 for chalk seatbelts and colored key?

1 Like

For 105 bucks…Ill pick it up tomorrow AM.

2 Likes

Im not a mod…but special exemption for :fire::fire::fire: cars?

1 Like

Please wait for November…someone recently told me Porsche fiscal year ends Dec 1st so November is the give-away month.

Do what I plan on doing…wait for November to roll around and beg @Bostoncarconcierge to hook me up with a Pcar…again.

3 Likes

I may be 2nd in the begging line :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

This is a completely serious post haha!
I had a call recently with a customer who said she saw that someone on the forum got an insane (maybe fake) deal on a porsche. I told her, “It t’was I who got the $500 porsche cayman deal last year.”

Looking for a 911 or poor man’s 911 boxster in Nov, sir!

1 Like

Ah… I’m in an awkward situation where I changed jobs recently and need a car for commute. Would you recommend getting a beater and waiting it out til Nov?

This made me laugh out loud.

There’s a whole lot in between beater and $1200/month boxster!

I’ll ship you an 08 911 Cab w 40K miles for $39K tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like