🦄 2019 Mini Cooper S Automatic - $0k DAS - $299 / month plus tax - $29,XXX MSRP - Unicorn!

This list will grow starting tomorrow - We will update demo models as they come.

This will be our Mini Cooper Thread going Forward for both New and Also Demo Models
The Mini Cooper S hardtop 2 door is looking good
Mini has a new program now where dealers can not mark up the rate
(Good for the Hackers - Bad for the dealers)

Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 Door S
$29,XXX MSRP
$0k DAS
$299 / month plus tax
36 months
10,000 miles per year

Mini Cooper Countryman
$29,XXX MSRP
$2k DAS
$299 / month plus tax
36 months
10,000 miles per year

Call Or Text 31O-9O9-39O5

This list will grow starting tomorrow - We will update demo models as they come and go!

2 Likes

Mini Deal here for grabs - These are very nice cars for the money!!!

Zero Due at signing and 1 percent - You never see that on a mini S

36mos? How many miles/year?

1 Like

36 months
10,000 mils per year

How about countryman S ?

We can look at it tomorrow if you text me but these are the crazy give away ones up above in the post!

Is there a certain payment you want to achieve?

MSD Added to enhance payments

These are 3 door cars not 2 :slight_smile:
Good luck with your new mini thread.

1 Like

do we get better deal for 2018 mini cooper s auto?

1 Like

No 2018’s left and no programs and we never had deals like this in 2018
This car is a sleeper
So was the 7 series - and the Q50/QX60 models and the 530e
It happens all the time in the automotive business
It has been a trend for decades and will be for decades to come
I can tell you stories over and over and over again every year of dealers passing on sleepers at wholesale automotive auctions
These are industry folks and Savvy buyers like yourself
As an example there has been cars with MMR average of 20k (manheim market report / Wholesale average) - in the lane the car is offered to a dealer at 14k but they try to get it cheaper and offer 13k. They pass the car and go to the next car - The following week the dealer pays 19k for the same car and jumps up and down in joy telling others how he “stole the car” (meaning he got a very good deal on it) but he could’ve had the same car for even cheaper the previous week if he would’ve been wide awake when everyone else was sleeping.
Not trying to go out all out here or coach anyone but all I am saying is don’t miss a good deal while attempting to get a better deal
FYI - Once we run out of rain tokens and the fleet sells few more of these the numbers will change
Keep up the lease hacking and Just remember - You miss 100% of shots you do not take so points to you for asking about the 2018

Any more additional deals?

Any Countryman deal?

1 Like

Any Specifics which you need?

just cooper countryman CLASSIC TRIM

1 Like

Shoot me a text if you can 31O-9O9-39O5

Did you get my text?

1 Like

Mini cooper Countryman Added!

How is that a unicorn deal? Does mini lease that poorly? My idea of unicorn is .65 Msrp or less

4 Likes

Mini Does not lease all that great
It’s 1 percent of MSRP
FYI - We started the number a bit sharper but people wanted better and less and better
and by the time they made up their minds we were out of those deals
Still a solid deal and always remember our solid deals come with solid service as well

Not throwing shade - mini deals don’t pop up very often and I don’t know what a great deal is… sounds like they lease similar to Porsche

1 Like