2019 Mercedes GLS 450 Loaner $550/month First Payment Due at Signing (No MSD's!)

As a broker, please be sure to register if you plan on offering services.

1 Like

Although I signed up a while back, I have not had the time to explore this site. I have been on once or twice. I do enjoy the reading the stories on here the couple of times I was on and if I can offer any insight of value from my many years in this business ill be happy to answer any questions. At this time, I’m not here to solicit business, just a bystander.

No worries, just a reminder if you decide to

Awesome deal! About 12 months ago, I sold my 2015 GL 450 and wanted to lease a GLS 450 or 550 and could not find a deal I ended up with a Volvo XC90. Although okay, It is not a GL 450/550. I wish this deal was around then or will be around when then XC90 lease is up. Again, GREAT DEAL!

2 Likes

Pm me the dealer info as well. No just kidding.

4 Likes

28% off MSRP is godlike!

1 Like

Hi there, do you still have the gls available and if yes, can you pm me the details?

I’m interested in this deal. Please let me know if there are any more of these vehicles available.

Thanks!!

Still getting up to five inquires a day regarding this deal. These are gone! Sold immediately! However next month I have some potential goodies lined up! Stay tuned!

4 Likes

PM the dealer and get me a time machine while you are at it to get that deal!!

1 Like

I am definitely interested.

I am game. Please advise.

Which version of time machine do we need?

3 Likes

Slide me the DeLorean. Go back in Time to May for BMW month, and let me cruise to June for Volvo.

4 Likes

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:

MSRP: $ Great Scott Marty! You Can’t Afford It!
Monthly Payment: $ Priceless
Drive-Off Amount: $ If My Calculations Are Correct, When This Baby Hits 88 Miles Per Hour, You’re Gonna See Some Serious S***
Months: Eternity
Annual Mileage: Infinity
MF: 1.21 Gigawatts
Residual: 0
Incentives: Absolutely None
Region: Global
Leasehackr Score: Infinity!

2 Likes

Done. Shoot me the sheet when you can, I’ll sign tomorrow.

Meh, Three Mile Island can handle it.

No, these aren’t available anymore