2019 Mercedes - GLC 63 SUV

For a 2019 GCL-AMG-63 SUV
Please Rate this deal…Need help ASAP before days end:
Provided; .00335% MF
52% RV
My Zip is 63017

With the good discount you’re getting on the purchase option I would just finance it over 6 or 7 years and it’ll be cheaper per month than that lease cost. You can then keep it for as long as you want and work out when you’re at break-even after around 3 years (assuming the real world residual is decent, no accidents and average mileage).

Also to compare apples to apples if you really want to lease it then the Stelvio Quadrifoglio has been around $1000p/m with zero down, although with MD taxes it would be a bit higher.

1 Like

That’s a lot of money for a small car. Have you looked into 2018 XM5? There seem to be deals had on that below what you’re being offered. Rumor is lease support ends tomorrow, make a play!

At $1300 a month, you’d want a GLE 63.

He’s in MO, the car is in IL

1 Like

I misread the Google results when I looked up the zip O looked like a D :roll_eyes:

DOh

And there is also Maryland Heights, MO shows for that zip :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was get confused when posters make comments like this. The OP presumably knows how big the car is, and sometimes people don’t want a bigger car…

2 Likes

Not a good deal. If you’re traveling to IL I have some contacts at Motorwerks that can probably help you out.

This is where his car is from :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Don’t you want a CPO Rolls Royce instead?

7 Likes

Motorwerks did have a better deal but only by $50 per month if I recall correctly.

I ended up not taking either deal, despite being end of month. I was torn between trying:

1. Get 2018/19 S Coupe down to 1400-1500 / month…

2. Wait for 2020 and place advance order for the SUV, the way I want it spec’d.

3. Wait and save some $ for bigger DP on the 2020 and finance it.

Being a realist, I’ve always financed my cars and matter of fact still have the last 2 cars that I bought and paid off with the oldest being a 2004. Since I can’t seem to part with cars especially those that I really like I’m assuming that I would do the same with this purchase as well

Size is not a matter for me as it’s just my wife and I with kids grown.

I do very much appreciate everybody’s feedback and help and at some point I look forward to sharing a deal on an exceptionally respect and exciting new ride

Louisville Kentucky

Sorry, I didn’t get the joke, but all good

Already then. Google is broken, probably.

Not sure if you’ve already gotten it, but a broker posted some insane deals on a Rolls Royces yesterday (incl a loaner, I think?). Presumably the loaner was going for the same monthly as the GLC.

1 Like

Yeah but OP needs 10k miles! Haha, boy that Rolls is mighty tempting! Best of luck to OP.

1 Like

Just a brief off-topic… I know, the deals looked insane (in a good way)!!! I can’t afford that at all, but, if I could easily, I’d be pretty damn tempted…

1 Like

Does anyone have a link to that rolls Royce? I tried googling it I can’t find it

How is it a cheaper monthly payment financing it as opposed to leasing? Especially with no money down?