2019 Mclaren 720s Lease Transfer $3200/month + tax + $7500 DAS! (380k MSRP)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, Mclaren, 720s

MSRP: $388,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $3,205.81 + TAX

Current mileage: 4500
Maturity mileage: 20,600
Effective miles per month: 400
Maturity date: june 2023

Cash due (if any): $7500

Financial institution: Ally
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): NO CA ONLY

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: excellent condition

Photos:

9 Likes

Now I’ve seen everything on LH

Beautiful car! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

I’ll take it if you throw in a $150,000 incentive, I’ll pay the transfer fee.

1 Like

Might as well ask him to throw in the wife too at this point

6 Likes

Was a joke :slight_smile:

I know. :slight_smile:

What car are you switching to OP?

Might take a car sight unseen but def need pics of the wife first. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Trying to tone down my car spending lol…I have a M850 and just gonna drive that instead of having two

1 Like

Damn, I love the car! Time to find a new career so I can afford such car!

1 Like

What’s the monthly insurance on something like this for an average driver with clean record?

2 Likes

Still waiting on a LH special for a GT-R.

Still, beautiful car!

1 Like

Oh shit! This thread is just an epic flex on all of us. GJ OP.

1 Like

Thats $8.00 per mile before tax, gas, maintenance and insurance. If you cant pay cash, this is not the car for you.

$8/mile on a 400k car is actually a great deal. I Have bought cars like this in cash previously and makes 0 sense unless you’re buying something that’s much older. If you want a new exotic and you own a business the only way to do it is lease.

1 Like

Wow. This thread made my day.

$250/mo.(northeast/clean record) The problem is not the payment but actually getting the policy approved itself, couldn’t be combined with other cars, less than 2k miles a year helps, must have some sort of track record of having these cars or rates skyrocket. Basically the 720 had its own policy.

1 Like

Gorgeous car!

I pay 75$ (down from $200) a month on my collector car policy for my Ferrari. You gotta get better rates.

2 Likes

Haggerty? you have up to 1m coverage? Curious to know, that’s insanely good.

I couldn’t own this car and only drive 400 miles per month. It is easy to blow through a month of driving on a track day or a rally/cruise.