2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - First Lease Quote

, ,

Philadelphia Area Lease Quote from Dealer:

Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 with Power Sunroof, 9 Speaker Stereo Upgrade & Jeep Advanced Active Security

MSRP $46,425
PA Tax 6%
39 month
12k miles/year

Jeep Incentives -$3500
Dealer rebates -$3000

$3,500 Trade In

They quoted me $482/ month for 39 months, inclusive of PA taxes

Definitely seems high, especially only offering about a 6.5% dealer rebate

What are the hackrs thoughts?

Thanks!

Total cap cost of $34,783

Does your numbers including the $3,500 trade-in value? Anything due at signing? It’s not good. There has been several broker JGC Limited deals for well under $400/month like this:

The numbers do include the $3500 trade in value. Appreciate the feedback, I figured I’d 'thank them for their time" and keep looking. I have no timeline but this month’s incentives seem pretty good compared to month’s past.

nothing due at signing other than applying the trade in. Sorry!

First offer is usually the worst offer.

You’re effectively paying ~$570/month for a 46K Grand Cherokee. That’s very high for this vehicle. There are some brokers that can get you on one for way less than that, just shop around the site.

I figured, I wanted to get some feedback on what others have gotten for the same MSRP range. I’ve looked through and it’s tough to compare apples to apples on options/packages. I figured if I could work them into the $400 range, it’s probably a pretty good deal but I’m new at this (have had the same car for 9 years).

Appreciate the feedback, I’ve contacted one to this point that seems to have done well for others here.

Plug the numbers in the lease calculator, you can see how bad the deal they are offering is.

For reference, back in February I got a High Altitude (MSRP 53K) for $519/month, 1K DAS, 39 months, 12K/year. Brought the mileage up to 15K/year for $539/month. Granted, you may not get the same number due to different incentives, areas (I’m in NJ), etc…, but that’ll give you an idea.

1 Like

Sounds like the prices for JGC in MO/KA which I hate to say…SUCKS. Residual values on Jeeps are horrible I’ve come to find out. I gave up on even looking to get one

1 Like

based on the calculator, it appears that the dealer offer is roughly $100 more a month even when taxes are rolled in.

Jeep is a horrific lease around Philly (I just leased one).

The incentives are awful, the dealers are almost all bad. Your residuals are a joke on Jeep.

If you’re ok with all that - get the Jeep! Just know you can buy the friggin thing on 60 months with 0% for like $5k down at the same payment.

Go to Phil @ Videon Chrysler as he was by far the most transparent.

Good to know, I just reached out to Videon after Reedman Toll has gone radio silent since I gave them my offer.

Ask if the dealer can work with Members 1st FCU. Get the deal contracted before Thursday and you’ll have the best payment in the state. RV went up today and their rate goes up on Thursday. So today and tomorrow offer a unique opportunity if you can squeeze out a deal quickly.

1 Like

Applicable to NY residents?

Who would want to own an FCA product past warranty?

2 Likes

is 48 hours enough time to get those ducks in a row?

Unfortunately they only work with PA dealers and you have to live in PA, MD or NJ to join Members 1st FCU.

1 Like