2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - $368/Monthly, TDAS: First Month, DMV, Taxes ($2,614). 43.3K MSRP **UPDATED for FEB**

, ,

I’m sorry we do not do CAL deals.

Got a quote right now over here in SoCal for an altitude with Sunroof MSRRP of 41,250

Quote is
1500 down, they will pay off the remaining three payments for my current charger lease (1100)
Puts me at a pmt of 454+ tax about 30 bucks.

Thoughts?? Too high? Or good for the altitude?

Also this is a 36 month 10k miles a year

Limited lease much better than altitudes.

I’ve had a number of customers go Limited to save $40-50/month and then have the dealer powder coat the wheels for $10/month

Was that a v8?

No, the Upland doesn’t come in V8

Ah. Thread discontinuity got me. Someone mentioned V8 and it stuck in my head. Ha.

should be able to do that with out the down

Is that deal on the altitude bad or good?

And if I wanted to lease this month white limited with the lux package, what is the target deal with tier 1 credit

Dont know a think about the Socal Jeep market. You should probably post your ?s in Ask the Hackers and not this thread

1 Like

How do I get there?

That’s not a great deal. You’ll be paying about $484 for a $41k MSRP. They probably added the 3 remaining payments of your current car into the deal. If good deal would be low $400s and excellent would be under $400 for a JGC Altitude.

Assuming it’s Chrysler Capital #s, Altitude don’t have good #s. The best #s is the Limited. Good luck!

Low 400’s is a good deal? whens a good month before June to try to get this in socal?

Is this still available?

Yes, Pm me your zip.

zip is 07041

Is the GC limited deal available?
I’m in NJ 07081 and have a 16 Highlander to trade in.
Looking for the best option as 36/12 or 39/12.
Any extra saving for Presidents Day?

368/Monthly
3200 TDAS

10k/39mo

This is without conquest. If have conquest you get additional $500 discount.

Thank you. I am a current Subaru lessee if that counts for conquest.

yes any brand.