2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - First Lease Quote

, ,

I think it would be possible and worst case is you switch to CCap if the deal doesn’t get done through the CU in time and your payments go up by about $15/mo.

Maybe an easier solution is to list the dealers who are already set up to work with this CU

Yeah I don’t have my database handy. Jeff D’ambrosia dodge does a lot of deals through Members 1st. Most FCA stores in SE PA are signed with them.

Any of these dealers will work

1 Like

Which lender is offering the best incentives MF and residual for the ny region if you don’t mind?

Hudson Valley FCU, Bethpage FCU and Visions FCU all have the same RV. 53% on 39mo 12k works out to the best payment among all competitors 36 or 39mo options. IDL is strong on Limited in the NY region as well so those CUs will have the best program.

Hudson Valley has the lowest rates but they only operate in 3 counties in NY. Visions has a limited list of counties as well. Bethpage can go anywhere and they have the best coverage across Long Island and upstate.

1 Like

We’re down to $416 in 24 hours just by inviting some new competition into the fold.

1 Like

For the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s always seek for 10% off from MSRP. If it’s JGC Limited you may get 10%+ because it’s the highest volume trim. With your original post are they using Chrysler Capital #s? If so, and if you own/lease a Honda/Ford, you may get an additional $1000 rebate until 6/3/19.

So with 10% off and with your rebate and trade-in, easily $300/month payments (if they don’t kill you on the MF and residual). Ask for a lease worksheet before going in. Good luck!

New to this site and trying to figure out if this is a good deal on JGC Limited with luxury package. Location is Long Island, NY.

MSRP $46,185
Residual 55%
36/10k miles
Incentives: $8k
Cap cost: $34,608.98
MF: .00200

Cost: $373 per month
DAS: $2,816 (taxes, fees 1st pmt, etc)

I would also qualify for conquest rebate and don’t think that is reflected here. I think the lease is through CAL Auto though, so I’m not sure if conquest is only through Chrysler capital.

Any thoughts on whether this is a good deal or not? I think I’m seeing some better deals on this forum, but would love some feedback. Thanks.

I you have your numbers mixed up.

Sorry, what numbers am I missing?

Not missing but mixed up perhaps.

Your cap cost is 25% below MSRP. The incentives should be deducted from your cap cost after it has been negotiated.

If the cap cost you listed doesn’t include the 8k in incentives your monthly payment should be much less.

All things the same, monthly is down to $407 assuming $3k for trade which is all that’s DAS. Am I in the sweet spot yet, hackrs?

No the trade in should be a separate transaction

Oh I see your point. Thank you.
Purchase price is $42,608. I think this is where I should be lower as it’s only about 7.3% discount from msrp

total cap cost showing $37,649 (not factoring trade). MSRP is $45,580

Would I correctly call that at 17% discount?

1 Like

No. Discount is the % off before factoring any trade, rebates, CCR, etc.

got it, went into a dealership last night and asked what the discount was and the guy didn’t know how to calculate the percentage. It was 8.1%. The best I’ve gotten to date in Philly area.

Personally, I’d want to be at 10% or more

1 Like

Oh boy lol