2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4x4, $229/mo including taxes and fees, $500 DAS

Oh it’s not his first rodeo, would have tried to sell something else, raised the price or monkey’d around with the MF. There’s all sorts of things you can do if people don’t know all the numbers. Could have thrown etch in there and said it was included in all their cars, I wouldn’t put anything passed an fca dealer.

True. I also thought I could see ALL the numbers but they didn’t give me MF and some things seem off.
I still think I made a good choice buying that warranty lol I will think little and cancel if I think it’s unworthy.
And probably do the same for the next lease cars, if full refund stays the same :wink:
Thanks for your input!

If you take care of your cars there’s no reason to keep it, plus the dealer was shady about it

I will definitely take care of the car… but it is highly likely that I’ll get some scratches and even dents.
All those things happen and I don’t want to be charged :frowning:

Went to the dealer today in MA and they were like no it isn’t true Zero down, I still need to put up $2000 up front. I laughed out. I will call Reedman tomorrow and go from there!

Anyone able to get this deal (or close to it) in the ny/nj area?

1 Like

Awww I’m sorry to hear that! That’s why I didn’t want to drive 3.5 hours down to PA and things change.
So I just decided to go with my local dealer so that even if things change, I can walk out easier lol
Or you can use broker too… Broker gave me $310/mo, $488.15 down.
Good luck with Reeman!

Each bank has guidelines on what are acceptable and unacceptable damage. Here is US Bank’s…

Wear and tear is expected. Remember it’s only the excessive wear and tear that you are charged for.

Did reedman take your truecar? They told me they don’t participate in that program…

Thanks! I am highly likely to cancel that wear&tear insurance :wink:
This would be anther great tip for leasing afterwards too!

Hey, did your friend ever answer you about posting the contract? I think that any potential lessee will have much stronger negotiating power if the dealer knows that the lessee is not bluffing. Thanks!

They said they did, and the payment was about what we expected. My friend only got a $500 Truecar rebate though instead of the full $1000.

Somewhere else on the forum there is a thread about the targeted $1000 FCA offer, and they claimed the rebate is supposed to be valid at non-Truecar dealers too, so I’m not sure how the dealer can not participate in that program. Maybe worth calling FCA?

I’ll PM it to you.

Thank you!!

Which dealer did you go to?

I contacted salesman to see if I can talk to her cause now wifey is saying Grand Cherokee will be better but I am sure price point will be close to $100 a month more

So dealer did the good ol bait and switch… Ran finance app and numbers changed… Typical!

Reedman or a local one?

Finally ran credit app and said approved for $60K :joy::joy:… hopefully reedman works out.

1 Like

Since my thread got closed guess I’ll post in this one to add more clutter.

Any hackers here feel if I get a more loaded Santa Fe it might be worth better? Also does honcker run credit everytime if I “place order now” or physically at dealership? I’ll probably place Both tonight and go from there

anyone know what monthly numbers look on Trailhawks?