2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus 4x4, $229/mo including taxes and fees, $500 DAS

Anyone know if you can lease a demo Jeep?

Iā€™m sorry to piggyback but I canā€™t open new threads due to newness of account.

working a deal on this one right now - https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4PJMDX0KD338231

42/10
262.70/month
262.70 down
everything else included

It FEELS like a good deal, but i wanted some other eyes on it. Iā€™m going to look at RV and MF close when I go in tomorrow. but, that monthly for a 35k vehicle seems damn nice.

Thoughts?

Look good actually. Which region are you in?

Midwest/NE.

And should also note this is through US Bank.

Iā€™d pay a few dollars more for 36/10. Stay within warranty and avoid an extra year of registration, inspection, anything else done yearly.

1 Like

Absolutely valid point. I didnā€™t go in to the details too much but let me expand:

We will be leasing this for my 77 year old mother in law. We are expecting she wonā€™t be driving for the full term of the lease. At some point, iā€™ll be taking the vehicle back and will swap lease it off or trade it in a little early (36 months).

We are also in NE so we donā€™t have to worry about inspection and we get refund/credit for registration if ended early.

I really appreciate the recommendations though!

Last numbers I saw for Trailhawk were : .00006 and 55%; $2750 incentives

May vary by region.

I understand paying around $6,500, give or take a thousand, for a nice new vehicle for your mother in law, but also consider any pp tax, if she damages the vehicle, extra insurance, etcā€¦ I am saying maybe better to buy a decent used vehicle for $5,000 that you can get most of your money back if and when you sell it. My father in law drove a leased Encore for 2 years and it is a miracle he didnā€™t damage it enough to have to pay at turn in. He has since wrecked twice in a year driving his new, used, Envoy.

Good luck!

Thanks ! Meant more like what people were getting payment number wise on trailhawks !

Also interested in similar dealā€¦northern NJ Bergen county (limited, latitude plus, etc not track hawk)

Deal finalized. Went through Ally for 36/10 @ $265/mo with everything rolled in. Gap insurance, oil changes, etc. all included. Just made first payment and drove.

Dealership was great to work with on this one. I was vehicle number 65(!) of the day sold.

Iā€™m looking for a 2019 Cherokee Latitude or Latitude Plus lease deal in central NJ. Current lease is do on January 17th 2019.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your ā€œwantedā€ ads here

Seeking a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland/High Altitude South East area - fully loaded 5.7 and 4x4. Payment of $500 month, 36 months 10 k miles - trading same 2018 Jeep GC High Altitude but 3.6 Pentastar and 2wd. Ready to lease immediately. Thx !

Anyone gettin similar deals like this lately?

Search for more recent posts.

1 Like