2019 Jaguar F-Type Lease

Hello all,

So I am interested in leasing a base 2019 Jaguar F-Type P300. MSRP of $60,750. I went to the dealer website and it showed that they have a Manufacturers Offer for $489/M with $4995 due at signing. I know the monthly doesn’t include all the other fees and taxes yet but just seeing if you guys think if its a good deal? Would the dealership go lower than that? I really want to do $0 down if possible. I am in Tennessee also if that changes anything. Thanks!

Have you done any car leasing research outside of the looking at the dealer’s advertised offer? Spend some time looking through the FAQs and Leasing 101. Learn about the numbers and how they work together to determine a lease payment.

1 Like

Generally speaking after negotiations, most Ftypes currently lease around .085% - 1% with drive-offs down on a 36/10k lease. Obviously there are a lot of variables but good deals are achievable.

I leased one in 2016 for $820 and 0 drive off etc. Now my lease is almost up and they offered me 3 month pull ahead (basically turn it in early) and forget about my 8k mileage overage and same payment plus $1300 DAS. I didn’t begin to negotiate it because I cannot take the 4 cylinder option they offered seriously but assuming there is a lot of flexibility on this model. Hope this helps.

I got a strong feeling they’re not just going to “forget” about $1200 in excess mileage charge + $2460 in payments.

Seems to be fairly standard if there is a Pull Ahead deal that is on offer. As for the mileage, yeah might be a problem, I have not decided if I am getting another lease though, need to buy my kid a car so my days of fancy cars may be coming to an end.

1 Like