2019 Infiniti QX50

As of last month nobody was doing anything - I mean - quoted me list and best I did was $500 of MSRP… gotta wait

Saw this today on Infiniti of Cincinnati’s website. Only numbers I have seen anyone advertise so far. MSRP on that vehicle is $48,980

One of my clients got a 5k discount, not through me, my dealer isn’t discounting them. @tkale, why don’t you post your deal here it seemed pretty good?

1 Like

Your dealer in PA? Once you start getting deals on it I could definitely make the drive from Ohio.

client got it, not through me, he asked if I could beat it I said no.

Right, I said when your dealer starts dealing. I am in no hurry but love the vehicle.

Here is the quote i received via email. This is for CT state. I will be calling the dealer tomorrow to re-confirm all the numbers one more time…will keep you guys posted on the final numbers.

39 month/10k miles per year
Due at signing: $528.63
Payment: $528.63
MSRP $49,449
Sell price: $44,728.30
Residual: 61%
Money factor: .00131
Doc/dealer fee: $220
Acquisition fee: $700
CT tax 6.35%
Dmv fees: Separate check for CT DMW

1 Like

Hmm so almost a 5k discount already?

With the '19s flowing in, would they heavily discount the '18s?

There are no '18s 20202020

1 Like

Like what nyclife above said, there was no MY18 QX50. The last model was 2017 and they were pretty heavily discounted after factory incentives. You were looking at a $300 or slightly less payment for a low 40K MSRP. Even lower after VPP. Can search forums if you’re interested in a 17.

1 Like

Well, that’s the ultimate dealbreaker!

Thanks for the advice. I’m in no rush to get into anything, just thinking ahead for what’s opening up as a great deal in the next 60-90 days.

Went to the infiniti dealer today to look. They started off talking numbers right away. I said I have VPP and would need a 7k discount to make it work. They said they can’t and didn’t even bother offering a test drive.

@JamesBond

I have been told by my source that VPP can only be applied 90 days after launch of the car on market.

The 19s have been launched for less than 3 months so it’s a little while before VPP will be able to be applied. The last I heard my dealer would do deals just below Invoice on the 19s. There is absolutely no incentives support on 19s so getting 7k at this time will be tough.

HN

The guy today said VPP will help but I don’t know how knowledgeable he was.

Also the VPP website doesn’t list the model year just the model as qualifying.

I had a dealer I had reached out to via e-mail send me one saying there were incentives on it. Of course when I got their quote there was no incentives. They also said VPP wasn’t available on the vehicle yet. Which is fine for me I really have 6 months till I have to make a move.

Found a dealer that is offering 6k off on a lease. But they don’t have the Essential model I want.

A different dealer did mention that VPP isn’t applicable currently.

Hopefully it would be applicable soon.

Were any of the dealers in SoCal?