2019 Infiniti QX50

Any word on the 2019 QX50? I think they should be arriving to dealers this month, I wonder if the lease numbers are out.
Edmunds unfortunately doesn’t have them.

idk, i was thinking about it but you know they’re only gonna discount a little since its a brand new truck.

They took down the rewards for reserving them early. Haven’t heard anything though. I’m in the same boat wondering about the Volvo XC40 which also comes out this month.

1 Like

You can build and spec them out on their site as well. Reaches 56k loaded out! :open_mouth:

Infiniti released the leasing calculator on their website.

https://www.infinitiusa.com/lease-finance-payment-calculator/qx-50/qx-50-essential-awd

Doesn’t look very appealing currently however that is with no discounts I assume (probably won’t have much of a discount for now). VPP may come in handy.

Just went to my local Infiniti dealer… 2019 Qx50 optioned out is about $60k MSRP, MF 1.9% (not sure if this is base rate) and residual for 10k was 61% - gonna try a deal this week - will let you know how it goes

2 Likes

This is 39 months? Any word on discounts?

believe it was 39 but honestly was there to talk about a Red Sport - getting two this month so time to deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonder if this will even lease well anytime soon. It’s a great value. The “Essential” is about $44 I believe and it has everything most people would need/want except heated seats oddly are still an option.

Anyone have any new info? Haven’t had time to go look at the car yet.

Got a quote from a dealer today for QX50 Essential AWD. Residual was 60% for 12K/39m and rate was .00131. Resid was higher than expected but so was interest rate.

Got about a $2K discount from MSRP without trying so there might be more but probably not much more as it is too new. Hoping to see some incentives when April rates are out.

-Fletch

So…what was the monthly?

1 Like

For a brand new model I would actually expect the residual to be around there or slightly higher.
That MF is excessive but good sign that they are discounting them.

They quoted me ~620 on an MSRP of $54,845 ,~ $2K discount to cap cost of $52,721.

Upfronts of first, acq fee and doc fee.

-Fletch

Agreed. Would like to see a few incentives…$1K? maybe a conquest?

I’ve spoken to a few dealers about it… best I got so far was $500 off MSRP (around DC area). There’s no support since it appears to be sparking interest outside of long-time Infiniti customers (relayed to me) and they’re selling ‘well’. I’m just gonna find something else as while a much needed vehicle for them, I didn’t find the test drive to beat a Q5 or new X3 at all for comparble price

How’s the infotainment on them?

I’m hoping the price comes down by the time my wife’s Murano lease is up in a year and a half.

I saw the new QX50 at the dealership, the interior looks pretty fancy and modern, the exterior though looks like a copy of the Nissan Rouge. They told me it is senseless to put any numbers in the computer, the car is too new to get any decent deals. I think is a great opportunity to hunt the old model. It is not the best looking car, has a 10 years old technology inside, horrible gas mileage BUT: You can lease a luxury crossover with a performance close to Porsche Mecan (which is 40% more expensive), with lots of options for a price of a camry.

1 Like

Just drove the QX50 and I am in love. The seats were amazing. I also drove the QX30. I liked it but I noticed the road noise on that vehicle was pretty substantial. Dealer was amazing and not pushy. They listened to my situation and since I have a few months before my lease was up they recommended I wait until they start getting deals on them. Recently they had the local auto show and said they had tons of interest in them. I know they had 15 on the lot. Manager thought this car would win North American Car of the Year. I can say I wouldn’t be surprised if it did. I drive a Guilla right before this and it blew that out of the water!

FYI…Edmunds has started posting lease rates

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50347/infiniti/qx50/2019-infiniti-qx50-lease-deals-and-prices/p2