2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential AWD 39/10K. 294/mth with Bank, Tax, DMV and 1st mth DAS. VPP, Conquest required. NY/NJ/CT -OOS

Update : 12/6. The inventory on QX50 is done and no more are expected this month.

I will update the post if anything changes with inventory.

Update : 11/26 The inventory of QX50 Essential priced around 48-49K is all done. Only the really loaded ones with MSRP above 54K remain in inventory.

QX50 numbers are much better now so I bring this LH worthy deal for the community.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX50 AWD Essential
MSRP: $ 48,830
Monthly Payment: $ 294/mth
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month, Bank fee of $700, DMV and taxes
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K / year
MF: 0.00003
Residual: 56%
Available Incentives: VPP and conquest required for this deal
Region: NY/NJ/CT
Leasehackr Score: 13.4 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

As always no Dealer fees or Broker fees

If you don’t qualify for VPP or conquest adjust the numbers in the calculator link above. The conquest is worth 1K and VPP is 1.5K

3 Likes

QX50 is a better option for NY residents who can’t do MSD as the MF on this one is almost zero.

What’s needed to qualify for conquest?

Nevermind. Found it in a different post.

Interested. Do you have available in graphite? 14850 NY.
Please PM me.

@llenroc
Dealer info sent over. Take it over from here.

All PMs replied with dealer info as well.

I’m very interested in leasing a QX50, but I am in NorCal, is the deal good for CA?

Thanks

hello, does it work for residents of TN?

What options does this have? It appears to be about $3,700 over no option msrp.

Can this be obtained in MA

@clsdo @martingale

This deal requires signing the paperwork in person.

Any out of state lessor can get the deal based on their local incentives where the car will be registered if they can come in person to sign the docs and than drive the car home or arrange for shipping it home.

@HN308 I’m forgetting if it was your post from a ways back but wasn’t there a method with Infiniti customer service to get VPP even if you don’t qualify otherwise?

@Siejammy

You remember it correctly, I had suggested a hack to get VPP for people who had some loyalty with Infiniti by reaching the customer support group but after the barrage of calls and requests for VPP from us LeaseHackrs in a very short period of time, they wised up and stopped it altogether.

Yea, a relative of mine tried this tactic earlier in the year and it did not work.

If you don’t qualify for VPP or conquest adjust the numbers in the calculator link above. The conquest is worth 1K and VPP is 1.5K.

Also the dealer will do out of area deals but you have to come over to sign the paperwork in person after which you can either drive the car or get it shipped. Please understand that your local incentives apply so the numbers published here might change a bit.

If you don’t mind can you let me know what Infiniti Dealership this was at? I’m currently in the market for this exact vehicle and the quotes I’ve been given are way too high. I believe I would qualify for the VPP & conquest incentive so this is right up my alley.

I’m interested in this deal if its still available. I qualify for both conquest and vpp bonus. I live in NJ and these numbers look very good to me except that i’m looking for a 12k miles deal. I used the calculator to play around with the configurable items and I believe this could work for me. Can you please provide the dealer contact and/or info about how to proceed further. Im pretty new to this forum and still learning stuff. Please excuse me if I didnt mention all the details.

This is not good news but the inventory of QX50 Essential priced around 48-49K is all done. Only the really loaded ones with MSRP above 54K remain in inventory.

I am interested in this deal. I am new to the site and have no idea how to proceed. Please help.

Not ready sure how this works, 1st time user
I’m interested in the Essential @54K with 15K miles. Im in CT and ready to make a deal.
Im a current Infiniti lease holder with 3 months left on lease. It this dealer with a broker or Dealer
Thanks in advance Doug