2019 Infiniti QX50 $49,480 MSRP ($416 / month, taxes and plates + $4500 MSD DAS ) NJ, CT, PA ONLY

Haven’t seen many deals posted on these things, since they just came out, and not many dealers are going under invoice. Have a few that dealer is interested in moving. Deal makes sense only with MSD, so only applies to NJ / PA (maybe CT, depending on location). Numbers below calculated off of NJ tax. PM for more details.

Update 5/12: spoke to dealer this morning, and their sales manager decided to not give these away just yet. Deal is not LH-worthy anymore

Update 5/16: Pushed dealer to be more aggressive, and came out with the following. This is the best deal to date on the QX50

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential
MSRP: $49,430
Monthly Payment: $416
Drive-Off Amount: $416 + tax + plates + 9 MSD due at signing
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .0011 (.00020 after MSD)
Residual: 61%

That’s a pretty good deal for a 2019.

1 Like

Would VPP lower the payment?

If you know the DAS amount, please put that dollar amount in the title instead of all that text.

1 Like

Thanks, I wasn’t fully sure about msd calcs for infiniti. It’s rounded up to the nearest 100, not 50?

It’s rounded up to $50

Rounded up to $50, but pre-MSD price.

I was told that VPP support hasn’t been added yet from a local dealer. This deal makes me happy to see this early into it being released. A few more months and I can see VPP and some incentives and this will be a great deal!

Yep, there’s no VPP on the qx50 yet. Still doable at a decent price.

1 Like

Are there any better deals on the qx50 for June?

Just test drove this car, great power, tech features and fuel economy.
Essential trim level w Proactive and Proassist packages and premium audio.
I’m in southern CA and was quoted :
$440 monthly
$0 down,
$1600 drive off
10K miles
39 months
Could do better with some bargaining…that was made clear by sales person.
Don’t like the premium fuel requirement and CVT transmission

1 Like

There are, just not sure if LH worthy and they require msd.

Had a dealer tell me they expect VPP next month. I think they might be LH worthy then for sure.

It’s not a bad deal now, just may be a little better.

1 Like

For a $49,730 car, with MSD on NJ tax, I ran one today at $460 with first month and MSD due. That rolls in bank, plates, and doc.

Why do MSD only apply in certain states?

MSD can be applied almost anywhere except NY