2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid $120pm & $2,300 DAS

Awesome. Thanks a lot.

So far they’ve only declined my offers without making a counteroffer

So what starting point in the app and what was the offered?
Also which dealerships? I see cars being offered from two different dealership - you can see that by the distance from you.

That was in RODO app

In the app, its offering $116/M with $2478 DAS for 36/12. The lowest it allows me to make an offer is $100 with same DAS. They just reject it. Then I’ll try going up a dollar or two the next time. It takes awhile for Dealer to get back though to your offer

1 Like

Try to put the numbers in the calculator.

If DAS is 1st payment, fees and no DP, $116 with tax is in the ballpark.

@Lvs23 received CT rebate of $500 and paid $500 DP so you’ll have to account for that if you’re not in CT or don’t have a DP.

1 Like

If i was them and recognized your account i would reject you even over asking. A dollar at a time?! Are you fricking kidding me?!

1 Like

Its called negotiating.They’re supposed to comeback with a counteroffer and I would meet somewhere in the middle. We’re only discussing a total difference of $16/Month.

Ok, don’t fall off the chair laughing but apparently RODO does offer referral links where both people get $50 each but ONLY if you get a car through an app.
So I’m going to post mine because why the heck not! Sorry. Had to for Friday laughs.
On the other hand, every big helps just like a $50 gift card for a test drive to lower the cost of the lease!
RODO get $50, receive $50 - https://refer.rodo.com/vyacheslav

Well I know what you are saying, but when you low ball too much they won’t take you seriously.

Negotiating is a 2 way street, they won’t counter if they think you’re not negotiating in good faith.

I did that:) and I was taken seriously at the time. I offered THE lowest app allowed me at the time and got a counter offer. But I guess new month, new year changes things up

1 Like

This is what I saw in the app this morning for Base 36/10

Judging by the dealership and reg fee, this is coming from NY state dealership.

Thats incredible but I’m in NYC and not seeing anything near that. Could be a different state. The price I quoted above was the lowest of all Ioniqs RODO had to offer in my area

I was seeing the same numbers as you till yesterday. This morning something changed.

Woah! You are right! It’s offering me 103/M with 2,424 DAS. Something just happened. Should I even attempt to put in an offer? The range is much wider than before. Before was 10 miles and 9 cars. Now its 60+ miles and 32 cars

1 Like

I don’t know. Judging by all conversations I’ve had thus far her and in PMs, that’s pretty bare bone price.

Only things left to stack are bonus drive if you qualify, $50 test drive gift card and $50 for my referral link ROFL.

Btw, I would go for 12k miles at these prices

It’s not available in my area. Lame.

What isn’t? The app or the car and rebates?

This is amazing. Perhaps this is the East Coast Fire sale you mentioned yesterday? Are you sure the referral isn’t just for a new customer to RODO but not if you previously bought a car from them?

No, it’s even for existing because it’s for the car order. Not signing up for the app.