2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid $120pm & $2,300 DAS

Well their incentives were thru 1/6, so I would wait till the new incentives are issued.

I would doubt that with 2020 model to be on the lots soon, there won’t be more incentives.

Discontinued Volt got it right. Enough EV range to make it worth the trouble while charging fast enough to not make you want to say “to hell with this”

1 Like

They’ll be back…eventually.

How long do you think that might be? I’m kinda pressed for time haha.
Also, I know someone else mentioned there are Dealerships that will sort of pre-date it a little earlier to the increased Incentives. Is that a possibility?

Wait till at least tomorrow.

Yep, but hey, still qualified for EV rebate:)

I really appreciate you putting this chart together, i’m in the same dilemma! Not so much for the miles but b/c HOV lane access for PHEV is a must for my commute.

1 Like

If mileage is no issue, leasing would make more sense (if the incentives are sufficient) but remember the battery warranty won’t transfer if you decide to purchase the same vehicle later.

1 Like

You have a standard US mandated 8 year warranty that is transferable. In 8 years and at 20k miler per year the car won’t be worth anything so no loss here…keep it as a gas car.

How much would this come out to for NY considering the new Incentives of $8043 and $1000? I can’t manage to put it in the calculator. RODO is somehow advertising it as “$11,397 in discounts applied”

New rebates got loaded into RODO. Starting price got even better than what I was “making my offer” on

1 Like

I assume these new incentives will be national? Not showing up for me yet on RODO in CA and I know there is still stock left. Would be an ideal daily for me with CAV carpool stickers.

They are most likely aren’t nationwide especially if compare to Ioniq EV few months back.
CA had lower rebates than northeast states.

Check either autobytel or Forums on Edmunds for your zip code.

for my zip code 11554 i see $175/m with $175 DAS. Everything rolled in. 36/12k miles a year.

Interesting. The app is telling me $190 all rolled in. Zip Code 11229. I’m trying to make an offer

With decently high MF on these rolling everything in will make total cost of the lease slightly higher.

Also, in the app it may add loyalty rebates automatically if you indicated what type of cars you have.

and you both @jassiek and @Hackr0101 could be in different zip codes looking and different cars (VINs) from different dealerships.

Unfortunately sometimes it is hard to compare RODO offers since they try to “make the personal”. I guess with be current with times and show each person what the app thinks you should pay. Kind of like Delta, Amazon, etc who have dynamic individualized pricing.

They do have Limited’s in stock. They seem to be a bit pricier: around $250/month all rolled in

Dealer is telling me there’s no Loyalty on Ioniqs. Is this true?

As far as I see on autobytel, that is correct. Only military and grad.

I don’t think RODO takes your credit score into consideration. Correct me if I’m wrong