2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV - Effective $59 a month

I am new so blocked out of the other Ioniq thread, but did the deal at $199pm zero down, all fees/tax rolled in, 36m/10k. I think its OK, was keen to get that zero down. They were willing to deal more on Limited but not base and I couldn’t justify it.

MD tax credit fund is out of cash, but may try to go through system in the hopes of that getting more funding… who knows.

Was this on a limited?

Base :-/ one of the last in my area from 4 different dealers.

Is this in California I’m guessing?

Last of 3 responses in this thread as a newbie, but it is Maryland. Did I do OK or get hosed lol.

Got a very similar deal (that I posted in the other forum). Delaware resident. Leased car in Maryland today (not sold in DE or PA).

2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV Base
MSRP: $ 31235
Sale Price: $29920
Monthly Payment: $140
Drive-Off Amount: 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00048
Residual: 44%
Incentives:

• 14.5K from Hyundai,
  • $3500 post sale rebate from state of DE,
  • $500 post sale rebate from BonusDrive,

Net monthly payment is $25.

Couldn’t get the Leasehackr Calculator to work correctly, but I imagine the score would be pretty high for this deal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome deal! But did you get a free hat and 02 Elantra floor mats like @HondaSoCal suggested a few posts up? - can’t leave any meat on the bone…etc etc… lol

2 Likes

I did get all weather mats thrown in the deal, i figure since $1800 (or $50 of each $199 payment) is tax, I did ok. Well, regardless, I have a car, old Civic picked an OK time to die.

Compared to others you overpaid a bit but don’t stress about too much…as the stock gets sold out it will be harder to get these under $100 deals. With gas savings you are well under $200 for a new car…you are fine.

Yea the dealer I work with is giving me a few lore days to move them then he said he’s taking the price up. Apparently locations are getting 250 with money down.

Are you talking about the Civic or Clarity or what?

Would it be possible to get the incentive since I live in Seattle? I love to drive there and pick one if I’m eligible for it.

I’d go in on one as well, I’m in the Tacoma area. Tag team a dealer that’ll play ball

I don’t think they sell it ioniq ev in Washington

I recently picked up the PHEV version. After post sale rebates, my payments are $180/mo. incl. tax for 3/15k. Pretty happy with that. I am in CA and read somewhere that you only get the state rebate 3x but only if you do PHEV the first two times then you get a bonus EV one. Anyone can confirm?

1 Like

I knew nothing about the Ioniq before I came upon this forum, but for a deal like that, who wouldn’t want one? Very impressed by your deal. Thanks for sharing.

It’s x2 for phev or ev and a possible third time if you go for HEV.

Can anyone who got the BonusDrive $500 explain what association they marked on the website? I leased a Hyundai thinking I’ll get this extra $500 and now the website suddenly requires me to be part of some association?

I qualify for bonus drive through my employer, so I put their name in the affiliate column.

Other organizations like AAA qualify

1 Like

Are there any organizations I can join for cheap in order to retrieve this bonus? I found a suggestion online about a credit union you could donate money to, but it no longer works.