2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV - Effective $59 a month

There are no rebates from the utility companies in my region

I didn’t know anyone at the dealer - I messaged into their internet sales dept because they were advertising a healthy discount on their website (they hadn’t adjusted their sale price for the new incentive that just hit, in fact I told them about the new incentives). The internet sale manager honored the original sales price from last month (plus about $400)

I went into the dealership and they tried to hit me with a $399 etch scam fee, and 2020 reg costs which are $500 higher vs 2019 (it was a front office choice to file 2020 while still in 2019). I refused to pay for both which they agreed to and drew up the lease sheet.

I went in to sign and the manager said the GM overruled them and refused to sell the car at a discount given the high incentive. So I walked out on them and called the next Hyundai dealer in the area, said if they could match the lease sheet I would sign same day.

Called back 15 mins later said they would do it. The rest was just coming in to finalize the paperwork.

3 Likes

Awesome deal OP… Congrats.

Wish something like this was available in the Boston/MA region (even though I don’t need a commuter right now)

1 Like

Nice deal! Does the Ionic have true 1 pedal driving and level 3 charging?

Where’s the ioniq EV party? I can’t find it

The Ioniq party thread has more and more sample deals and hackers helping other hackers. That thread is your all in one reference for deals, calculations, FAQs and extreme bloviating/opinions from people like myself…

That thread is getting too long, it is good to have signed deals separate for easier reference.

I thought any tax rebates (State or Fed) go to the Dealer when you lease. Maybe Oregon is different?

Only the federal one does.

some states have a point of sale rebate others are post sale…there is no standard.

exactly. In this case the state incentive I fill out a form for and then get a check after the sale

Anyone get the $109/mo deal in CA? Would like to know the number and if anyone got a lower price. TIA.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I would not pay the extra for the 02 elantra floor mats. That’s what trash can liners are for

1 Like

Hi, trying to get the $109 deal in CA. In the Hyunda Website it states “Offer shown based on $2,500 due at lease signing (includes $109 first payment and $2,391 capitalized cost reduction in addition to $400 Dealer Contribution). No security deposit required.” I got a quote from a dealer stating “The $109 plus tax is $2500 plus driveoffs… Your total down payment to get to get to $109 per month is $4900.”

Does that sound right, that the $2500 is on top of driveoffs?

2500 would be total drive off.

Limited on the other hand is different

Do anyone know any deal for NJ ??

1 Like

Thanks Michael. So the dealer is basically adding an additional $2400 on top of the advertised special?

Where you located?