2019 GMC Acadia Denali AWD

, ,

Working on this deal, thoughts?
It’s a demo w/ 3900 miles. He’s down to 8% off MSRP, but looking at past deals on here seems like I should be able to go lower?

2019 GMC Acadia Denali AWD
leasehackr.com/calculator?make=GMC&msrp=51885&sales_price=47850&months=36&mf=.00175&dp=0&doc_fee=599&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=5250&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=15000&msd=0

MSRP: $51,885
Selling Price: $47,850
Monthly Payment: $475
Cash Due at Signing: $3,686
MSD:0
Incentives: $5,250

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15k
MF: 0.00175
Residual: 58%

Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 8.9

8% on a demo is atrocious. There’s no reason to not get a new one at that point. Shoot for 12-16% range or walk. $600/mo for a used Acadia is nuts, no matter how much leather or how many sun roofs it has.

PS - in my experience GM demos are pretty much a waste of time. Dealers don’t seem to want to get rid of these and are unwilling to discount enough to make up for the miles already on it.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the reply.
We’re in no rush as there are still two months left on our current lease. I do like the heavy incentives they are offering this month and hope we can find similar in May timeframe.
Bottom line, I’ll shoot for ~8% off new, >12% off demo/loaner.

Start your search with Banks GMC in NH.

A good deal on this is around 515 or so w only first DAS

Good deal for brand new at $515?
I’m at $475 with the demo, $530 new with this dealer.
36/15, $0 down, Denali

0 down but you have $4k DAS. I would recommend paying only first month DAS. You will want to cast a very wide net and shop as many GMC dealers as possible.

Have you compared incentives, RV and MF of the various Acadia trim levels? GM is a little wonky in that their numbers can vary substantially by trim.

I doubt 3686 is all drive offs, there has to be some ccr in there.

From the calculator post:

First month payment: $475

• Down payment: $0
  • Government and dealer fees: $999
  • Acquisition fee: $650
  • Total Tax: $1,519

$999 fees is crazy, is that typical for NJ?
Also I don’t see how taxes could possibly come to $1519. There is no down payment so only incentives should be taxed.

Edit: I guess it’s set up to pay all lease taxes up front. Don’t do that. If you total the vehicle, you’re out those up front tax payments.

I was unaware Denalis would have different MF and Residuals based on option packages?

The tax is paid in the entire lease up front for NJ. That’s why the DAS is so high.
Yes dealer fee and MV is pretty high. I expect a rebate check for overages paid to MV around $150. They always overcharge and I end up getting money back.

Banks in NH has some stellar deals. I wonder if that full discount applies to me or not.
Then, how to get the truck…

No, trim levels - SLE, SLT, Denali all have different numbers.

Didn’t know about NJ tax. That’s dumb.

DMV is 289-350 ish so the rest is dealer

Right, we’re only looking at the Denali. Has the heated steering wheel. Must have!

You can roll it into the lease. You don’t have to pay it up front.

You can option that on literally any Acadia or Terrain trim. If you don’t need the rest of the features (and pay for them), just find an Acadia with heated steering wheel option.

I’m sorry, I know I should keep my mouth shut but why gloves don’t work to compensate lack of heated steering wheel?

I swear I looked at the specs and found it only comes on the Denali.

lvs, I take the same approach with my wife. I don’t ask. What wifey wants she gets! She deserves it.

Heavy incentives, sure. But vs. crappy MF. Comes out a wash or with mud on you if you could get a better car for less money.

Edit: Better is subjective. You alone make that determination.

Huh, you’re right. You can add heated steering wheel on a Terrain but not an Acadia…strange!

Heavy incentives, sure. But vs. crappy MF. Comes out a wash or with mud on you if you could get a better car for less money.

It looks like MF was .00202 last month, down to .00175 in March. You’d say in May might be down more?