2019 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport in South Florida

Looking for feedback on weather this is a good deal or not. The G70 is nice, however smaller than my current G80. Dealer started off with ridiculous numbers, $749 for 36 months and 12k miles. I got them down to the below. Did not sign, they waiting for my decision.

Factors to consider:

1. I’m trading in a G80 3.8 three months early, 36 month lease, 36k miles
  2. Current G80 lease has 10k miles overage, currently 46k miles on it

2019 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
Has elite, prestige and sport package
Mallorca blue w black interior

**MSRP: $50,620
**Selling Price: ??
**Monthly Payment: $619
**Cash Due at Signing: $2000 plus first month, plus Tag
**MSD: None
**Incentives: $3,000

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12k
**MF: 0.0009
**Residual: 0.052

**Region: South Florida
**Leasehackr Score: ??

You see where you put question marks? That should be the information you get from the dealer except the Leasehackr score.

As them for the above and then we can help you. Just telling us a MSRP and payment isn’t helpful.

1 Like

Hello again, I’ve updated the missing info, thank you all for your help again!!

It appears they’re charging you full sticker price. Don’t pay full sticker price.

If 0.009 is the MF they gave you that means you’d be paying over 21% in interest alone, Which is absolutely ridiculous! And I’m a little confused, if they’re giving $3k worth of incentives how come the selling price is the same as MSRP?

Don’t do this “deal”.

0.009 is probably a mistype of .0009, which isn’t an unreasonable MF. I’m guessing.

You can get an S4 right now in south Florida for around $650 per month with zero drive offs. Please do not pay this for a Hyundai.

PM me if you need help I can provide you specific details.

Thank you, yes it is a typo, its 0.0009.

How much is the negative that you’re rolling in?

3 months left on current lease @ $620 per month. Plus $2000 in miles…

Pretty decent deal considering your negative equity and that Genesis doesn’t discount their cars much. Best I could find in ca for a G70 3.3T Sport was 611/mo including tax

I still don’t get the hype/appeal of these cars that would make someone pay over $600 a month for a $50k car.

1 Like

They are really nice cars but Genesis (Hyundai) made huge mistakes on residuals when the 2015 Hyundai Genesis came out (before Genesis was a new brand) and they discounted them heavily.

I turned in my 2016 Genesis today that I leased for $390 a month. Pay off was $28K but KBB Trade price is around $20K and CPOs go for $24K to $25K.

Hence the terrible leases on the new ones.

Yes I remember that time but more recent times they haven’t leased so well and I did test drive one just to get the feel and I just can’t justify that payment for it versus what I can get with such payment as an alternative.

What would you consider a better performance value?

Would rather drive a Genesis than an S4 :relieved:

the g70 is small so id compare it to a 3 series and performance numbers are better on the m340i maybe after owning two 7 series i might be a bmw fan and biased towards it but for the money @Bostoncarconcierge mike has a great deal on a m340i. I would recommend test driving the m340i

1 Like

You are in the VAST minority.

1 Like

Sooo… you put 46k miles on in 33 mos and are looking to sign another 36/12k lease? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Good point Qbrozen, I got a second car now which I’ll use mostly for work. I should be good with 12k now.