2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost -- Did i get Good lease deal or need to Negotiate more?

just trying to know with all below you got for 333 per month (before tax or after tax??) ??? just want to know so i can negotiate again based on that…

Do you have all other options like performance pkg, 201A and auto transmission, premium color and enhancement security pkg …

Why are you so stuck on a 4 cylinder mustang? I am completely flabbergasted.

If you were considering 550 on a 4 banger coupe then why not consider 550 on a flippin scatpack or corvette?

The fact is: Some cars are structured to be good for leasing and some are better for buy/financing. There is a reason why 70% of this forum is about BMWs and 70% of all BMWs are leased.

5 Likes

I didn’t say buy a new one lmao, a year or two old with factory warranty and then sell it in a few years, you come out ahead versus leasing it.

$550 is scat pack money now, $700+ is hellcat territory but I digress, I agree with your points.

1 Like

Thanks- edited!

So you’re saying you could own one in 4 years?

2 Likes

There are a lot of things to be said without saying. Crazy what 5 seconds of calculator work can infer! Almost like this thread doesn’t need to exist!

Way to much time spent on a 4 cylinder mustang. I would reconsider heavily.

I wouldn’t pay more than $100/mo per cylinder.

1 Like

Do corvettes really lease decent? Man that 2020 is BEAUTIFUL

Looks like another one of the common:

“How does this lease look?”
“Awful, you can lease way better cars for the same.”
“But I like this one.”
“They lease horribly, you will never get a good deal.”
“But I really like this one. How can I negotiate it so it is good.”
“You can’t.”

I get it, it takes a little digging to understand the factors in play that make a good lease. If you are basing it solely on MSRP, then it isn’t going to make much sense why an M4 CS that is over $100k will cost less to lease than a $65k M2. There are a bunch of cars that I would love to get a lease deal on that stickered for around the same or less than my Hellcat, but I know the leases on them stink. Cars like Boxster, Cayman, the aforementioned M2 all lease poorly. Only option to get a great deal on them is to buy slightly used. Getting a certified one and dumping it right before the warranty runs out minimizes risk.

4 Likes

unfortunately most new users don’t take the time to do research.

Dont agree …i ran through N number of dealerships and contacted many of them and spent somuch time but still didnt get a deals lile ppl suggesting in the above thread…it might make me bad negotiater but that doesnt mean i did lil to no research …

1 Like

So because you spent so much time, this is the best you can do on your own, and you might be a bad negotiator, it makes it a good deal?

Just a small suggestion. You should at a minimum looks at the brokers on here and most likely use one.

would love to see who and what you contacted them on, a $500 a month mustang deal is probably the worst horsepower per dollar lease deal.

Also you have to attack cars with good residuals, low money factors, high discount off msrp, cars that get factory support and/or good manufacturers incentives. There’s a lot more to this than calling up a few dealerships and looking for deals.

Why does every Mustang thread go the same way? It’s mind boggling. OP asks about Mustang, we all say the same thing, then OP gets defensive and tells us we’re all wrong or stupid. You can buy a used rental spec Mustang and come out financially ahead probably $10k better after 2 years.

For the love of all that’s holy at least get a GT.

https://www.hertzcarsales.com/used-cars-for-sale.htm?geoZip=48116&geoRadius=1000&make=Ford&model=Mustang

6 Likes

They currently do as dealers aggressively move stock. When the 2020 hit, no way it leases well. Maybe 2 years down the road, though.

Hi Chris,

Not sure about other posts and why they took offensive…but here i did research through what ever way i am aware and knowledge …once i came here and seeing people comments then i widen my search and now considering more attributes…

They called it as we don’t take time to research but that’s not correct …we did research with what ever knowledge we have as i never leased a vehicle and when i got dead-end i am trying to visit forums like this so we get new pointers from experts or seniors reg what other things we need to consider and include in our quest…May be ppl can say what ever research or things we are considering are not enough but they cant say we are not taking time and blindly going with numbers what ever ppl suggesting here…

I am not undermining the help or new pointers i have received in this thread as it really helped me orelse i would have gone that 575 per month deal which is total badass …

Thanks Chris…i will check used cars option too

1 Like

you consider an ecoboost “badass” lol

have you tried looking for brokers for a corvette, or looked around at scatpacks? bostoncarriage has had some nice Corvette deals in the past.