2019 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium

Not my first rodeo with out of state dealers; my first email stated that I was in MI and my zip code with a reminder that MI tax rate is 6%. He didn’t calculate anything wrong, he flat out made a number up. To wit - Ohio sales tax in his county is actually higher than MI sales tax.

2 Likes

I had a 2015 cmax energi and grew to like it alot more than I thought I would. Remember with the Fusion the trunk is stupid small. 8.2 cubic feet. Cmax energi was like 19.

2 Likes

And the seats fold down. She may be fugly, but all hail the Ford Cmax :raised_hands:t2: If Ford hadn’t stopped making them I’d be in my third lease.

1 Like

I was able to fit 2 26" assembled bikes in the back of my CMAX energi with the seats down. And they were Christmas presents for the kids, so wasnt allowed to scratch them.

1 Like

The eurospec got a nose job I DESPERATELY wanted to come to the US. It’s one of the best vehicles I’ve ever driven.

Was this dealer by chance in the Columbus area, and does the name of the dealer start with an R? I had some serious issues trying to negotiate a Fusion Energi deal with them at one point. Thought we were good to go, but they kept passing me off to different sales people, and by the time I was ready to make the 2-hr trip down they said the car I wanted was sold, the price they quoted me was a mistake, and they could sell me an identical vehicle for $50 more per month. Pretty frustrating experience. That said, if you are interested, I can share privately another dealer in the Columbus area that has one Fusion Energi loaner that is priced to lease very well.

It was Dick Masheter, but I can’t make any comments on the dealer overall, just the particular sales guy that decided to make numbers up :laughing: I’ll Pm you.

Great thread! Thank you for sharing the experience and knowledge.

I also have a CMax and I’ve fallen in love with how smooth the hybrids drive and ride, so I’m definitely open to another. My Ford dealer is quite nice and I don’t have an issue dealing with them, sorry about your experience.

What’s the beef with the Fusion? The higher end models (Titanium) is quite nice inside. It’s lower, yes, but a lot more leg room and comfortable position for a taller person (I’m 6’0" so I liked it).

I couldn’t find the BMW 330e or MB C350e on their sites, but that certainly sounds interesting to me. I see articles for them but not on the official site for some reason.

1 Like

You won’t see anything on them at the moment because the latest versions are not available yet. The 2020 330e won’t be here until at least the end of the year (‘spring’ next year I would guess…) and I’ve no idea if the 2020 C300e is even coming to the US at all.

But the 530e can be leased today