2019 Exec Demo BMW 440 Gran Coupe - Help with numbers, scroll to bottom

There’s always going to be someone who did better than you… and many many people who did worse. Shrug

This is the fun of trying to hack, the deal I posted is prob a damn good one, and I’m passing because it’s not enough for me. Most of the digital displays are in loaded up 440s, it makes sense, so this where I am at.

That’s exactly what it is. They all have their own policies on this. It’s also the beginning of the month.

Or you could get a better digital display in a new 330i with a much lower MSRP. Shrug again.

1 Like

How is the legroom/trunk space in the 330 compared to the 440 gc

the 440 has that hatchroof so hard to compare the trunk space

i’m very happy with the leg room myself in the 330 but i’m barely 5’4", feels spacious enough to me though and the backseats are improved over the 2018 imo…

Carseat in the back no problem with 1 passenger

No idea… I rarely even have a passenger and certainly no carseats. But I don’t see why not.

The american standard of how big a car needs to be to comfortably fit people is quite a bit exaggerated.

Go walk into a dealership and look at it.

Rear seat is fine if your under 6 ft however one child seat one adult no one in the middle unless there extremely small, the 3 series is however much roomier in the back seat also better visibility from the drivers perspective. It’s pretty much feels like your driving a sedan with the 3 series and with the 4 GC it’s like driving a coupe lol (smallish windshield slipping roof line sits a bit lower etc)

Thank you @anon30710682 my reasoning is don’t want any complaints from wife and wish she would let me just get a 5 series but she is holding me hostage to a very unreasonable monthly payment goal for any of these cars, $400/mo and 1k DAS, just not possible, (we could afford more but out of principle she wants to stay close to my x2 deal) I’m trying but 0 luck, basically need 20% off MSRP of any of these things to get there. All my fault for trying to make her happy in the first place, backfired and I’m paying the price.

And I know I should be looking at lower MSRP vehicles but I like all the gadgets, bells, and whistles, I want to be somewhat engaged/happy on my commute. This is all me now though.

Hahaha I agree lol my wife hated the 3 series I picked up so I had to get the 4 GC for her her biggest gripe was that the windows didn’t have chrome around them they were black instead lol… I got really lucky I got the digital instrument cluster on my 430 and it isn’t even close to loaded honestly though I would suggest not getting it , it’s kind of laggy I prefer the analogue on my 3 series but everyone’s different

So now I’m stuck with the 3 while she gets to drive the 4 all because of chrome trim around the windows

Tbh your wife’s doing the right thing lol if it wasn’t for mine I’d have an i8 and probably some Range Rover but she wants all of our cars under 300 per month each lol at least till I start working

I think the sweet time for the 430 was before enhanced incentives, when those dropped I saw less and less dealers giving anywhere near 20% off

Happy wife, she is much happier in her Jeep Cherokee Limited, thank you @Simpleauto1 and I’m happier for her but now it’s my turn and she is holding me payment hostage, she has no idea what “the real world” non hackers should be paying for leases, I made the bed and now I need to dig myself out and find something paymentwise close enough to the former X2 that I’m happy driving. Yes, maybe I should have kept the X2 for me but I’m a sedan guy. So Volvo S60 base no frills Momentum (boooo) and maybe 330s in my future I’m hopeful

Did you even sit in the 4 series? It’s lower than 3 series, keep that in mind if you decide to gift it to your wife.

Umm, doesn’t the S60 the dealer found for you have the advanced package you want? I thought you wanted an S60? I know he took that vehicle off-line for you…he told me as much. It’s also looking like it’ll be right at the payment you want, too.

Hey there Ashleigh, nothing was confirmed by him other than he may have had one, which is awesome, but was waiting for a build sheet and link to it, was going to connect with him tomorrow. I’m hoping he has something! I had no idea he took it off the fleet for me, if you speak to him before I do, tell him yes def interessted.

Yes, I test drove a 4 series before the x2 and since she now has a jeep, I can get something for me, she is happy-ish.

My $46k 330i is $425/mo including tax with $1k at signing. Close enough? Esp if you knock off the convenience package which a few builds do.

I personally drive a luxury car because I have no kids/family to worry about. I’d lose it if someone smeared crayons, snacks or bodily fluids in my car.

I’m spending money blacking out all the chrome trim on mine… ha… hate it!

Haha, nice! I haveva crazy 4 year old who is obsessed with BMW, anytime we are on the road orcwalking and he sees a BMW he MUST tell me “Dad…its another BMW!!!” too bad our X2 is getting swapped, poor lite guy going to be sad.

I felt the same the first time I sat in one, “just for fun” while test driving sensible, affordable cars :wink:

I was 34 though.