2019 Exec Demo BMW 440 Gran Coupe - Help with numbers, scroll to bottom

Well my awesome local BMW dealer may be able to get me into a 2019 330 with live cockpit, that could work.m, right? (I’m all over the map)
I love pizza.

He beat him already - got out of his X2 after couple of months

1 Like

Explain this AJ character to me, am I that bad? And the X2 swap is still in progress but will be swapped mid to end month, yes!!!

Just search his last year’s i8 threads.

Dealer responded back when I asked about extra 1000 missing rebate, can someone good with BMW confirm?:

“I was just told by our finance that the only way to get your regions programs it to buy local. BMW has changed the way programs are excepted and you must buy in your region to get the extra rebates.”

@bmw_dave, @samson, @GAngellBMW, did BMW change programs for rebates to registered address vs store location?

Edit: Nevermind…I read his comment wrong.

He probably meant “incentives matching” from one region to another, as someone posted before. Special exemption or something.

yeah, I missed the “your region.” I thought he was doing it the other way around…incentives better in the region he’s looking vs his.

I just got another quote from semi east coast dealer and I cant get it to match in calculator, my monthly is about $100 less and I used a higher MF than base .00165 again only a 14.8% discount pre incentives (getting warmer, lol) and they are tagging me for “etching” as accessory charge.

Edit: dealer just responded with “if we use base MF of .00165 do we have a deal?”

Come on, you totally hijacked this thread. Just go to your own, you have a few, I think. Let me know which one and I move these posts there.

What is the best way to do this, can you move it to a new thread I create? I dont want to keep hijacking

Will move here and you can change the title:

1 Like

Thank you @Ursus

No problem, now keep your potential BMW stable here LOL

2 Likes

Mentioned test drive OL code and they said:
“Ok we are not sure of it will work so we will meet you half way at $500 & lowered the MF”
Not sure if its base .00165 yet.
My issue is % discount off MSRP before the incentives, how do I push for the near 20% I need? I am being greedy I guess? They are at about 15 I think.

I cant get calculator to match up if putting 1500 down, can someone assist?

So we are at 36/10, $1500 DAS, $540/mo. I dont think there is any more room from them, guess I can ask. How you guys get 20% and above is beyond me, I’ll keep trying on every demo deal out there until it happens for me.

Shouldn’t rebate be 8250 on 440??

You are correct sir, these dealers man!!!

Ok I pushed back and asked for 21% off before rebates of the 8250, this will be the last when they say no. Atleast I gave the effort.

They responded that it’s as deep as they can go. It’s been listed on CarGurus for over 300 days…

it’s funny because another hackr just got a demo 440 for 21% off and another hackr got a NEW 2019 5 series for 15%, guess it’s just timing, luck, motivation of dealer…