2019 Dodge Challenger SXT @ $149 per month @ Huntington Beach Dodge / Ram (Did I read it wrong?)

Awesome deal, I’m not a fan of how that car looks but for that price I would definitely drive one!!

I picked one up from this dealer last night. They were not easy to deal but I didn’t expect them to be so it wasn’t overly frustrating. They screwed with my money factor after checking my credit but it could have been legitimate as a new mortgage just hit my credit report. Still got a decent price IMO. Also after working out a deal over the phone/text, I went in 30 minutes before closing which helped level the playing field a bit I think. Thanks @Intelligent9 for posting your deal
You can find my deal here:

1 Like

Lol I don’t work for the dealership. I’m assuming they don’t want to negotiate over the phone because they want to jack up the price. No need to attack me for that :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Cody I just sent you a text. I almost got a Tundra from you. Lol this forum is sensitive.

1 Like

join the club, I had a heck of a time leasing the hellcat, now the widebody is coming out and I gotta have it. Why does dodge do this to me :confused:

1 Like

Save sinking ship?

2 Likes

I think a widebody is gonna put me in the mid 8s to low 9s. Worth it though, it will finally put power down like it’s supposed to.

HB Chrysler are scammers. I visited them in person 3-4 years ago to inquire about leasing a vehicle. They had advertised $11K dealer discount + FCA incentives and told me they’d only negotiate in person.

In person they told me they only lease at MSRP and the entire $11k dealer discount goes poof.

A few weeks ago they called me about a website inquiry. I asked for a lease quote and they said they only negotiate in person. When I brought up my experience from a few years ago they hung up on me.

2 Likes

I’d be wary of tracking a leased car, hahah.

FCA products are a hot commodity, they don’t have time to jack around on the phone, they’re jacking around too many people in person…lol.

3 Likes

I meant payment wise, I take my cars to the drag strip a few times a year, mostly stock minus drag radials, If I do any mods I do simple bolt ons that are tried and trusted and avoid too much stress on the engine, tranny and driveshaft.

Lol…I had similar experience except I got my 1st Jeep with a broker from HB Jeep. Flawless experience but that’s with a broker.

In April, I went in myself and wasted 5 hours negotiating for a new Jeep lease. They are hustlers. If anyone wants to experience “how they waste your time at the dealerships” this is the place.

1 Like

just googled them out of curiosity. yeah a 3.3 overall review should be alarming.
if the review is not near 3.9-4.0 out of 5.0 at the worst, it’s alarming.

The owner said they sell 11K cars a year those reviews can’t be accurate.:upside_down_face:

Damn you all. Now I have this ad following me around everywhere.

3 Likes

Their reviews were scary to read. They should make a Netflix Show about them. :grinning:

Just stop by and get the real experience. :joy:

1 Like