2019 Corvette Z51 C7 1lt

yeah I was going to wait til 2021 at least but reliability issues?

Have you checked out Mattick and other dealers who sell lots of Corvettes nationwide ? It’s probably worth a call.

Not exactly what you posted but right now they are selling a 1LT Sting Ray ($61k MSRP) for $49.5k and a 2LT ($65k MSRP) for $55.3k. They have a few other Vettes too I suspect you could ship it for less than a grand or fly out and drive it back.

https://www.matickchevy.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Chevrolet&model=Corvette

1 Like

You looking for a manual or AT?

1 Like

Looking at Auto and either grey, black, white, but I don’t think I can do orange and yellow lol

yes an auto

Along those lines check out Kerbeck Chevrolet in NJ. I beleive they are the largest (by far) Corvette dealer. They have some other colors
https://kerbeck.com/new-corvette-inventory/

2 Likes

I thought hendricks was the largest?

Doesn’t crisswell have a bunch?

Circa 18

2 Likes

Ah always coming through with those clutch moves… And they are closer to me.

1 Like

Makes me want to see @Bostoncarconcierge phone. He either has 50k photos all categorized on car dealers, incentives, random knowledge, Or he’s fastest googled ever lol

4 Likes

Pfft!

That google took no time at all

1 Like

Thanks for the help I just sent them a request on a base 1lt. Did you know anyone there specifically you recommend?

This is my first post on lease hacker and wanted to thank everyone for all the help

Also would these dealers negotiate below their online price? And if so much % off?

The C8 is sooooo much better than the C7, it’s not even close!

I havent driven a c8, but in seeing one tool around my neighborhood a couple of times, the looks are incredible. It def is very “Ferrari-ish” in appearance.

1 Like

No one is denying that

The C7 is still a fantastic car

The power play right now is to snag a C7 at a great deal and lease it.

In the meantime, the C8 will work out it’s kinks over the next 3 years, pricing will be more competitive, and you’ll have corvette to corvette loyalty which was as high as $3000 in the past 12 months.

1 Like

Mike…you are remotely trying to reconfirm what has been in the back of my mind… :slight_smile:

The C8 is clearly not a car to “hack” in any way shape or form, and probably wont be for some time. SO, the smart play is probably to take out a shortish term lease on a C7, enjoy it for 2-3 years, and then be better positioned for the C8 if desired.

Have a c7 z06. My hardtop convertible c8 is delayed. Love the c7 but c8 is amazing for the price.

1 Like