2019 Corvette Z51 C7 1lt

Helllo,

Is this a reasonable Discount off a Year old 2019 C7 Z51 1lt.

Vehicle Price $66,980.00
AutoNation Savings - $6,984.45
GM Supplier - $1,000.00
AutoNation Price $58,995.55
With 0% APR

This is only a 12% Discount on a outdated car. The dealer does not seem to budge. Should I pass up on the offer, as I came in looking for 20% off.

Any help is appreciated.

A C7 is not an outdated car just because the C8 is out in small supply.

I think you’re off on the 20%

Are you basing that off seeing it elsewhere? Or, just a made up number?

4 Likes

I really appreciate the quick response. I am getting the 20% off just by reading all the forums. I have shopped for other 2020 american cars and have received 10-15% off dealer discount, so I was hoping to achieve higher on a 2019. There are 2 2019 Z51’s in my area and both have sat on the lot for over 400 days. What’s an achievable dealer discount you suggest then?

Does gm supplier discount stack with whatever the dealer is offering?

1 Like

Make an offer. If they don’t accept, move on.

5 Likes

Yes, which I am choosing to take 0% APR over the $3250 rebate

I did and they counter but not to my offer of 15%. what do you suggest?

Ok and the supplier discount is a flat 1k? I thought it was a percentage under invoice or something like that.

It is, but I am not sure how they added it on to my price. I think if they use supplier they get some sort of kick back. They just gave me 1K which is strange and doesnt seem like enough

So all in all you’re at 12% with all discounts applied… personally, I wouldn’t do the deal. I’d want at least 13% before any incentives (I didn’t think there were any). If you’re not in a rush I’d wait it out, better discounts will come with what’s left of the inventory.

2 Likes

Thanks, yeah I’m not in a rush I will offer both dealers 15% with 0% APR and I won’t budge any lower unless 1 of them sells.

2 Likes

December 2019 this car could have been had for 25% off, now it is more cause it us summer.

Price is no good!

Bear

1 Like

there aren’t many new C7’s left especially if its a stick. going to be tough to get a larger discount especially if its not a big 3 dealer. Kerbeck is almost sold out and MacMulkin have sold over 75% of them since December. I was looking at a new one but decided to wait.

1 Like

Yeah man I completely agree with you, it is such a bummer and I was waiting, but I should of pulled the trigger then. Sucks because that is a lot of money. All dealers are pretty much sold out but I see two I like but I think its best to pass up

I might get a beater and hold myself over with a few turo rentals and wait for the C8 to become more available

1 Like

Such a hard choice that could took take 2-3 years Plus zero APR is a savings of 5K if I financed 50K at 3%

I wouldn’t take a first year C8 based on what I’m reading

1 Like

Assume you did the math on this vs bring your own financing?

Reliabilty?

Yeah I just did a auto loan calculator based on rates from my bank.