2019 Cadillac Escalade ESV / 90k MSRP, $754/month, $754 down

I closed a deal this past weekend on a 2019 Cadillac Escalade ESV to replace my 2016 Escalade Base. It wasn’t an easy hack, but I’m happy with the deal I was able to get and this thing looks mean with all of the black trims.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury w/ Sport - Kona Interior
MSRP: $ 90k
Monthly Payment: $ 754 including tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 754
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00009
Residual: 62%
Incentives: Loyalty
Region: Florida

9 Likes

Sorry about that. I posted this in the wrong section. Can a mod please move it to the right place?

Done

This will likely interest quite a few Sub-sized SUV fans

1 Like

nice deal
what was your selling price and incentives?

Incentives were just loyalty and a $1500 supplier code from my employer. The rest was discounts. Selling price was $70,165. Exactly $20k off of MSRP. This was a brand new unit by the way.

1 Like

Love the Kona interior. How much was the discount not including incentives?

Edit: nvm didn’t read your last response.

Can you please share the dealership/sales person’s contact information with me? You can private message it to me or post it on the open forum

nice deal!!!

This is insane. Escalades, especially esv, aren’t discounted this much

What was your leverage for the discount

1 Like

It wasn’t easy to get them to go that deep on discount. But they had a ton of 2019’s in inventory and I guess they had to unload them.

I don’t blame them. Each of these is the space equivalent of what, 6 or 7 CT4s?

Jealously aside, that’s an impressive discount on a whip at the top of my childhood rap video wishlist (Big Tymers anyone?).

2 Likes

Great deal! Congrats!
Do you mind sharing info where you got this deal from?
I’m from PA but don’t mind to reach out to these folks to see if they have any left.
Thanks
Steve

:unicorn:

Here come the PM me dealer replies.

He most likely has an escalade to escalade special (only in November), which made it phenomenal

At dealer now, saying no Gm financial for 19 loaners. Only us bank now. Who financed the deal?

This deal was leased with GM Financial back in November.

Yeh, 2019 Escalade deals are definitely dead, per several dealerships. Said as of 1/3 2019’s were removed from GM financial. FYI only