2019 Cadillac Escalade 4X4 $888/mo

:sweat_smile: Thereā€™s NO WAY they are doing 19% on a new one. I cannot wait to see this contractā€¦ @mindscape9 if you want me to look it over before you sign but donā€™t want to post it let me know.

4 Likes

Oh come on now. So you are saying to go with the rebates which are not right ?

1 Like

Vroom offering 60k

Iā€™m not sure which numbers are right but who cares how the dealer is doing it. Looking forward to seeing a contract or lease worksheet to understand how they got there. Maybe dealer cash??

@mindscape9 nevermind on the equity lol. Good old GM depreciation. Youā€™d have to be insane to buy one of these things.

2 Likes

I say wait til feb, extend lease if you have to. Wonā€™t the prices only keep getting better as the redesign is around the corner?

Having said that, Iā€™d probably bite this deal if I needed a car right this moment

Unless theyā€™re offering more dealer discount here to meet a step bonus for October.

2 Likes

Personally Iā€™d see how low theyā€™ll go today and then take it. If you decide you donā€™t want it, swapping it in 6 months will be very easy

2 Likes

Sign it and run! Thatā€™s a great deal on the Escalade. If you decide to pass on it forward me the information :slight_smile: my 2016 Escalade lease is up in December.

Quick update - wasnā€™t able to get the dealer to come off of $785, so weā€™re in a holding pattern now. Going to look at the Volvo again this weekend and see what we think. If we end up not going down this route, and the deal is still there next week, Iā€™ll post the details here for anyone that wants it.

I think all the programs may change since itā€™s a new month.

At least the incentives stay same till end of December and also the Costco program lasts till Jan 2nd.
However, Im sure OP is not the only one dealer was trying to get rid of the unit to.

1 Like

Yup, Cadillac programs go for 3 months at a time.

But this seems like it was a ā€œlast day of the monthā€ type of deal so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it wasnā€™t available today.

We almost had an Escalade unicorn :unamused:

4 Likes

Have we ever had an Escalade Unicorn ?

Iā€™m paying $663 a month with 2k due for a 2017 $86k Luxury. I got this in 2017 December. Does that count?

5 Likes

i would sign that today if offered for an ESV. Good deal.

1 Like

I suppose, but 2 years ago we had $40 Malibuā€™s, so itā€™s hard to judge :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We made the deal today. 23 payments of $769, 24/10 + $700 Costco. Tax, tag, title all included, $0 drive off. Havenā€™t seen the lease agreement yet, but will post when I get it and review. Includes $2676 of lease payments remaining, which I am pretty sure they are keeping as profit.

Total for 24 months is ((769*23)-700)/24=$707/month.

5 Likes

Just checked over the numbers, no surprises. ~86.5k MSRP, 64% Residual, 0.00007 MF, 8k Discount and 11k rebates. 769/month as agreed.

7 Likes

Very nice! Please post a topic in shared deals!

Will do. Also, forgot to mention this little detail.

This deal is for a standard sized escalade and the sales manager agreed to let me take an ESV loaner for a week, twice a year for long trips (Orlando/ Mountains) to give me more cargo/passensger space for these trips. That was huge for usā€¦ Effectively adds 2k miles to my lease per year for free and letā€™s us have the utility of an ESV when we need it, without have to drive that behemoth around everyday.

7 Likes