2019 Cadillac ATS-V

No way. Don’t push. Run down and sign now. $5500 up front and $800/mo? You can’t beat that! Give the salesperson a handy, too, while you are at it.

4 Likes

What’s the $616 balance of payments due to GM? And where’s the $3100?

The $616 is part of my 4 remaining payments on my current ATS-V lease. The letter says they will do a 4 payment pull ahead but the dealer says there is a $2000 limit

this car seems more of a candidate to buy CPO, I see barely touched ones under 50k

1 Like

Where is the $3100 incentive Caddy is giving you factoring in on that deal sheet?

Post up on Edmunds to check for any incentives in your area plus the official numbers. It looks like no one has bothered to get numbers since May so it’s hard to judge if things are the same now

Have you thought about a BMW M4 CS, BMWs tend to lease better. Just a thought:

Spoke to the dealer. I was very surprised at how forthcoming they were. The $3100 is $1,000 from Cadillac and a $2100 dealer contribution. Basically it’s included in the almost $10k discount. We came to the conclusion that based on the selling price, residual and MF that car is not going to lease for less than $800 mo. They said they will look around for a less equiped car, something stickers at $72k would fit my needs and get me much closer to $600 mo + tax.
These cars are selling for under $40k CPO warrantied which may make sense. However I think I will keep looking for something else. And for Virginia, I have a BMW X3 M40i and my wife likes it but the lack of Android Auto is a deal breaker for me.

M4’s are still going for in the high $600s from what I see, the getting is good with BMW.

Get a quote from a non Autonation dealer, they’re pretty terrible, it’s like the fca experience, but with any brand

I searched for other options. No other manual ATS -Vs near by. They stopped making them several months ago. Looks like the 2019 production will be under 400 total cars

Think nationally, if you save $2000 on the lease and it costs you a couple hundred bucks for a plane ticket and some gas you are way ahead. You said it yourself only 400 produced. Cast a wider net.

I would email some other dealers, they might be able to pull that Autonation car or pull on from another dealer. I did a cargurus search and there was another one in TX and some in DC, which DC dealers can work with you and even ship the car to you.

So if you don’t want to ditch the Android and upgrade to and iPhone and M4/M4CS then as others said cast a wider net. (JK people on here don’t take this as personal attack on android)

Then you can go back to that Autonation dealer with better numbers they may match.

Thanks for the search effort. I’ll see what Autonation comes up with, they said the tare looking for a less optioned car that they can trade for. We’ll see. And the Android thing… I am not averse to the iPhone, I use Apple computers for example, but Apple does not allow their Bluetooth to work in such a way as to communicate with a cars OBD port. Something about how the Bluetooth needs to function for that, the is against Apples guidelines. With Android and the proper apps, I can monitor and modify engine settings, transmission setting, lighting etc from my phone.
For example on my current ATS-V, the car always starts up with the suspension in sport, transmission in sport+, and traction/stability control in track mode Dry 2. I also turned off the seatbelt beep warning. If am driving family, I can shut the exhaust valves for a quiet exhaust in sport or track mode. Just little things that I would either have to set each time I get in the car, or would not be able to do at all.

A lower payment by virtue of a cheaper model doesn’t really change the dynamics of the deal overall. 2016 was truly the best year for ATS V leases, it’s unfortunately only been downhill since.

SO I spoke with the dealer in Washington DC and their car that is $10k less, they are only willing to discount it to $67k. Hardly less expensive than the more expensive car. Turns out the Local $81k car has this.38%20PM

Seems to still have full warranty and only 69 miles on it, so I guess still basically new?

Program car for some event… Functionally still new but legally sold as used

Still being offered as new, able to be leased. Typically used cars cannot be leased. Regardless, it’s a little out of my budget so I’ll keep looking for my next car

Yeah it was used as a promotion, kind of how Toyota uses them to drive around on the race tracks and they still sell them as new. I looked at a Tundra that was like that.

But yeah, I mean idk what price range youre trying to be at but if you want a 2-door, high performance, luxury, and manual sports sedan your options are limited:
Cadillac ATS-V (I don’t know how these are leasing)
Mercedes C43/C63 coupe (Not leasing all that great)
BMW M2/M4 CS (leasing good but no Android Auto)
Audi RS5 Coupe (Audis Don’t Typically lease well and no manual)

That’s said try 'em all and see if you can get that unicorn deal out there!

Try another local Cadillac dealer or the one in Texas, I mean if they don’t have the car you want maybe they can ship it in from another dealer for a fee. They’ll still negotiate the price down if they have more room.

That demo car they have is only at 69 miles, so certainly not tracked or used much, if at a all. C63, yea, horrible lease options, M3/4, great to drive, wife is driving an X3M, just got out of the shop for the 2nd time in as many months of ownership, going back in 3 weeks when part for this last repair become available.

Audi S3/RS3 or VW Golf R are strong condenders but the Audi pair are currently on a no sale order for a safety recall. I had a 2008 R32 with the DSG and it was horrible. I’m certainly willing to try the latest DSG to see how it’s improved. Outlier would be the Genesis G70 which is surprisingly cheap for what you get and the 2.0L comes with a proper 3 pedal transmission, Brembo brakes and Michelin PS4s tires on forged wheels.

1 Like

Understandable but from the Audi’s DSG transmission is great and hardly noticeable.

But the G70 is a great looking car and theirs deals to be had (not great but decent). Albert Biermann really did a good job with that one:

1 Like