2019 Genesis G70 2.0T Sport M/T

I’ll keep you all posted once I check it out later this week. Hopefully it pans out.

Just letting you all know that 10% seems possible on this “special trim” happy hunting.

I want a G70 myself. Would you suggest following the same footsteps? Going to Edmunds and using the calculator to get a solid deal like this? I live in SoCal btw. I’d appreciate the tips

What lease term was this for? What part of the country are you in? Seems like a great deal and exactly the car I am shopping for right now.

Just looked at it

lease cash went up and MF is quad zeros on the 2.0t.

The v6 has less incentives

easibly hackable on the 2.0t but the positive reviews are on the v6

Naturally, didn’t think the 2.0T would sell too well.

What is the allowed mileage?

Residual dropped by 1% on 12k. it looks like dropped MF and added 250$ lease cash to offset. So similar numbers in the end. I would hold off if you can. I think they’ll be blowing these out by labor day. I got mine at mirak genesis.

I had an autoshow coupon , additional genesis rebate and competitive owner rebate. Doubt you can replicate this but no harm in trying. Even at 400$ a month it’s still a great deal if you want a stick. Nothing else out there with these specs. Wish the 330i still had stick available.

So your lease term was 36/12?

I drive the 2016 Hyundai Genesis (The G80) and the lease for it is up at the end of June. I had considered getting a G70, but probably only the V6; it’s really the only thing that separates it from the competition. I have seen the 2.0s already stacking up at my local lots and the V6s going out the door at a steady pace. If I can’t get the 3.3tt, I will probably consider someone else.

I pulled the trigger on it. In the end I got about 9-10% off sticker plus 5,500 in rebates including lease cash. 36/12 term.

Nice looking car and if you enjoy rowing gears the deal was a no brainer.

They let you stack the auto show coupon with the conquest and other rebates? I grabbed a coupon at the auto show but it says it can’t be combined with other rebates, so I wasn’t sure.

Ymmv the other dealer i had done business with previously couldn’t come close to the deal i got.

Am I overlooking the details? I don’t see payment and DAS listed here anywhere. So how do we know it is a good deal?

For some unknown reason, OP edited all those details out of the original post. They were there. I recall it being like 390 a month for the car, but I can’t remember what the DAS was. Unless I’m thinking of another thread. I don’t think I would have said this was a good deal without at least seeing a monthly.

OP said

Not bad at all for a G70 at this point.

All,
I’m looking to finalize a 2019 G70 2.0 Lease here in FL; this is the latest I’ve gotten so far
Breakdown with a $500 rebate for Vets
$1000 down *$364 plus tax 36 months 12k
$0 down *$379 plus tax 36 months 12k

Residual is 49% =$17623.00 Money factor is .00010. This also includes an $4000.00 MFG Rebate
MSRP is 35,965.00
-$3400 Dealer Discount

• $4500 Total Rebates
    Cap Cost 28,065
  • 750 Bank Fee
  • 899.50 Dealer fee
  • State Fees 68.50
  • Tag transfer @85.00
  • First Payment $405.00
    Total Net Cap Cost = $30,273.00
    Net Cap Cost will Be $29,273.00 with $1000 down.

Thoughts? Good deal? Do you think they have some more room to come down? Any recommendations or tips are appreciated.

This is insane, is this normal in Florida?

Overall, I think you’re gonna struggle to get a good deal on one of these with the terrible residual they have set. Unless you really only want this car, I’d look into a BMW 4 series - those are leasing terrific at the moment.

Thanks. Yeah unfortunately from the few dealers I’ve gotten quotes from its about $699-$899 standard depending on the dealer. The residuals absolutely stink just like the Stingers; I like the 4 series but I don’t think I can get into the less the high $300 a month range without a ton due at signing, from the numbers they are talking. Lexus on the IS 300 is actually offering some pretty great deals in Florida.

$15 difference for $1k up front does not compute. It is more like $15 for every $500 up front on a 36-mo lease.