2019 Cadillac ATS-V

Program car for some event… Functionally still new but legally sold as used

Still being offered as new, able to be leased. Typically used cars cannot be leased. Regardless, it’s a little out of my budget so I’ll keep looking for my next car

Yeah it was used as a promotion, kind of how Toyota uses them to drive around on the race tracks and they still sell them as new. I looked at a Tundra that was like that.

But yeah, I mean idk what price range youre trying to be at but if you want a 2-door, high performance, luxury, and manual sports sedan your options are limited:
Cadillac ATS-V (I don’t know how these are leasing)
Mercedes C43/C63 coupe (Not leasing all that great)
BMW M2/M4 CS (leasing good but no Android Auto)
Audi RS5 Coupe (Audis Don’t Typically lease well and no manual)

That’s said try 'em all and see if you can get that unicorn deal out there!

Try another local Cadillac dealer or the one in Texas, I mean if they don’t have the car you want maybe they can ship it in from another dealer for a fee. They’ll still negotiate the price down if they have more room.

That demo car they have is only at 69 miles, so certainly not tracked or used much, if at a all. C63, yea, horrible lease options, M3/4, great to drive, wife is driving an X3M, just got out of the shop for the 2nd time in as many months of ownership, going back in 3 weeks when part for this last repair become available.

Audi S3/RS3 or VW Golf R are strong condenders but the Audi pair are currently on a no sale order for a safety recall. I had a 2008 R32 with the DSG and it was horrible. I’m certainly willing to try the latest DSG to see how it’s improved. Outlier would be the Genesis G70 which is surprisingly cheap for what you get and the 2.0L comes with a proper 3 pedal transmission, Brembo brakes and Michelin PS4s tires on forged wheels.

1 Like

Understandable but from the Audi’s DSG transmission is great and hardly noticeable.

But the G70 is a great looking car and theirs deals to be had (not great but decent). Albert Biermann really did a good job with that one:

1 Like

I can’t speak highly enough of my G70. I’m loving it more than my previous C43. It certainly drives/rides much better. The Mercedes interior might be a slight step up only in terms of style but not materials quality. Exterior styling is purely subjective but I get lots of positive comments and I like it so that’s good enough for me. I got the 3.3T (RWD) and it has plenty of power for my driving

2 Likes

I drove a G70 2.0 with the 6 speed manual and 19" Michelin Pilot 4s rubber. Seemed like a lot of car for the money.Even when the salesman knew I was a month or two away from a new car, he presented me with a lease option of $1,500 at signing and $325 mo, tax inc 36/10k. That’s base GTI numbers with cloth and no sunroof

1 Like

@Mr645 how’s the x3m?? Feel like an m car??

My 16 78k msrp ats v I think went for mid 30s at auction. 19k miles. Absolute used bargain.

1 Like

The X3m is a fantastic SUV, but no, being higher up real takes away from matching the handling and feel of a car. I don’t have something like an M3 to compare it to but the ATS-V instills far more confidence approaching a turn, feels more neutral and is less violent going from hard brakes to a hard turn. I think just the fact that the X3M is heavy and taller than a car, it means your really fighting the weight. The big sticky rubber and race car quality suspension and brakes help a lot but it still feels heavy and tall.

2 Likes