2019 BMW Z4 30i $482 a month 12k/year

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW Z4 30i
MSRP: $ 54050
Monthly Payment: $ 482 (including 7.75 tax)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00118
Residual: 58%
Incentives: $ 2500 BMW plus $ 1000 loyalty
Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score:10.5

17 Likes

Nice car, good deal, and wrong user name haha, congrats!

1 Like

Good deal. Looks like a Toyota Supra

2 Likes

Thanks! Great point :joy:

Thanks. I think It resembles some Kia models from the front and a Mazda Miata from the back. it looks much better when you see it In person though and it also pulls surprisingly well for a 4 banger.

Congrats on a stellar deal! Would you mind sharing your lease sheet? Would be highly appreciated. Enjoy in good health.

I mean the Supra is a bmw no?

1 Like

Was this from the dealer in Escondido? :joy:

Can you please make a video of the exhaust note in sport mode when the car is warm? Pretty please :pray:

1 Like

Supra is like a bmw but drives better than one :joy:

What an interesting request

3 Likes

Next request would be to anyone who gets the zm40i! :joy: Im trying to see how close the sound is comparing to the f-type… i just returned the f-type and looking for another convertible but exhaust note is important :joy:

This is a great deal, enjoy it!

1 Like

www.youtube.com

It’s the new thing all the kids are doing :slight_smile:

I can guarantee you that a base Z4 will not sound like an F Type.

I’m telling ya…people often forget about the C7 Corvette but it is right in this price range and sounds better than all of these other cars.

And, having a targa style roof that you can remove and put back by yourself is awesome!

Dont forget the vette! I will gladly make a cold start exhaust video for you today.

7 Likes

Do it lets hear it

1 Like

I will have to send it to you to have you help me post it. I dont know how to post videos here lol

That may be because of the restraining order…?

1 Like

What does a corvette lease look like ?

Congrats! These cars are real lookers and I like your plan to transfer after the summer. It’s almost tempting to look for one but inventory in the Northeast is so slim it isn’t funny.

3 Likes

Very nice! Dibs on the transfer :raising_hand_man:t2:

1 Like