2019 BMW Z4 30i $482 a month 12k/year

Maybe you can find someone to get the ECU firmware from a Maserati and get it working in a Z4

@Porsche75 great deal - congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

Z4 M40i sounds fantastic and might be close to your tastes if you had the V6 F-Type.

3 Likes

You bet! I will get it to you shortly.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right. It was an excellent experience. Great people! They are on the top of my list along with BMW of Santa Barbara.

1 Like

Someone has done that before. Here is the link.

https://youtu.be/8pg9eoMRyqM

I think itā€™s ok. tā€™s really hard to get a beautiful sound out of 4 cylinder engine. Even Porsche that are famous for their singing engine notes could not deliver the goods when they changed their boxster engines to the 4 turbo formula.

Thanks. The inventory is in fact thin and itā€™s hard to find a dealer that is motivated especially right before summer. Most of the deals to be had in convertibles are usually on fall or winter unless you can find an aged unit and be flexible in terms of color/options.

1 Like

Thanks buddy. You betcha will be the first on the list.

1 Like

Thanks man.

1 Like

Thank you my friend.

1 Like

I was strongly considering that car until my better half advised against it due to the global issues. Iā€™ll definitely be looking at the lease transfer forum near the end of summer!

Grats on the great deal.

2 Likes

I had always overlooked corvettes before, because I thought itā€™s a car more suited for middle age people and I keep forgetting that I will 45 Years old this year. :smile: I think the corvette is a hidden :gem: And it will be the bargain of the decade if it can be had for sub $500, but personally I never had any luck finding a domestic dealer that is willing to deal. Last attempt of trying to get a Mustang Shelby more than 10 years ago had left a bitter taste in my mouth that kept me way from all those beautiful machines for a very long time which is really sad.

1 Like

Thank you my friend. you made a wise choice. I had the same issue but I figured if Iā€™m gonna be locked out of the beach, the hiking trails and the gym, then at least I want to get some open air enjoyment for my mental health. I practiced delayed gratification for the first 30 years of my life and it paid really well and I feel I can go a little easy on myself at this stage of my life.

2 Likes

Donā€™t let what others think/stereotypes dictate the car. Itā€™s your ass in the seat!

i8 seems to be a good example

Looks amazing, but everyone seems to get bored real fast.

This is stock sport exhaust

3 Likes

Thats Euro modelā€¦ a lot of people donā€™t know this for all the crazy US laws manufacturers even tune the exhaust notes for US models :disappointed:

Thats my stock supra in Sport mode

And my f-type

1 Like

I disagree with you f-type beats c7 exhaust note left and right!! F-type is like Beethovens symphony :joy:

Haha all good

I just think the corvette Is often overlooked on this forum and is a great car for the money

Coming from a jag owner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to strongly disagree and now we need and exhaust note thread. But that ftype exhaust sounds like you took Beethovenā€™s symphony smashed all the metal instruments into small pieces and shook them in a can lolā€¦And good lord we need to teach you the art of a cold star haha.

Thatā€™s very true. By the way I love the design of the C7 more than the coming C8. I wonder if the MY2019 are still leasable and what the numbers look like.

The I8 grabs attention like no other car I have ever driven before and Iā€™ve driven tons including rolls and Lambos. The car brings out strong emotions both positive and negative. Itā€™s crazy and can be a bit scary sometimes. I ended up putting mine on swapalease and I got more than 40 requests before getting swapped. Itā€™s definitely not for the faint of heart.

1 Like

:joy: f-type was not a cold startā€¦ car was shut of right before the videoā€¦ noooo donā€™t rant on f-type like thatā€¦ f-type had the most nice sounding stock exhaust on the market when releasedā€¦ and here is a video of cold start of my supra :joy: