PARKING ASSISTANCE PACKAGE
PREMIUM PACKAGE

$65,000 obo

Photos:

1 Like

45k miles or 4500?

I’m thinking 45k since it’s 2019.

Are those pics taken recently?

The front seats look nearly brand new and the steering wheel is still matte.

If pics were taken at 45k miles, car must be well kept.

The tag on the glovebox says no.

2 Likes

I kept my tag on the glovebox of my X5M for 10,000 miles!

4 Likes

Glad to see you’re still around!

2 Likes

OP can PM me their last 7 to get a full options list.

It’s 45,000

They were taken professionally last year. Car is still in excellent condition.

1 Like

Try one of those online car buying companies no one is going to buy this almost out of warranty 3 year old vehicle with 45k miles at your asking price or anywhere near it here.

3 Likes

46 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

It’s brutal here. The only place that will tear down a car more than this is the Tesla forums, and that’s with the mods taking down the more spicy criticisms.

1 Like

I don’t want to be that guy, but let’s try and stay on topic.
If folks want to make OP and offer, then go for it.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten a lot of use from reading the forums and even found a lease transfer here. I didn’t think I needed to advertise my previous donation. I am very appreciative of this site.

I have 3 kids under 3 and I’m shooting my shot on the price to move the equity to a larger vehicle. I did indicate obo… Super open to offers.

I love this car and bummed I have to sell it. When I got it I only had 1 kid. It’s not suited for 3.

I’m not against commenting on price, but all the repeated piling on is not needed. Point made already. Excess posts trashcanned. Move on, please.

1 Like

Wish you success on the sale. As a reference, I’m trading my 2019 X5, which stickered for roughly 86k, in for $47,500 to the dealer for a new X7 M60i. It’s got just over 42k miles on it so very close to yours. It’s the best offer I got, as CarMax offered $41,400 and Vroom offered an insulting $34,135.

I would probably suggest offering it at around 55k-60k and see who bites.

2 Likes

Yeah resale seems to have crashed on these in short order.

Yea, from my limited efforts, dealers are offering better than these third party companies. Autonation just sent me an initial quote for $44,500 and immediately called to tell me they could up it depending on how the car looks, so assuming they’d pretty much match the dealer I’m ordering the X7 from.

1 Like