Off Topic Landfill 4

Sorry, but quoting a complete unknown rando from a different website is not admissible evidence.

I will say the order process recently with him was positive both on the phone and e-mail.

I think his first round of orders he was over his head. The automated credit app ran some people it shouldn’t have and he couldn’t keep up with the level of communication and he’s made some corrections this time around. He clearly had help this time.

But I’d also say the “get your deposit back when the car sells” fall back is one of the most fair approaches and you’d hope could serve as an example for other orders where people worry about life changes causing them to lose $1k and dealers worrying about bogus orders.

The one issue is his marking up MF by half of what’s allowed. That will scare off most of the orders here.

It’s better than no evidence, I’ll take anything promising I can get, and I’m sure others who took the plunge will agree.

1 Like

I’ll accept a link to the original post, if that makes you feel better. At least then folks can read it for themselves from the original creator and then judge for themselves.

Nah it’s cool, just wanted to throw somewhat positive info out there

Lol thanks for your input. Sometimes I hate this forum. I asked for buyers not opinions.

2 Likes

Have you tried putting it up on bimmerpost?

Have you done a market research? Similarly equipped / lower miles go for ~60k. I understand you want to cash out on the ‘equity’, but this isn’t the right forum to do so.

7 Likes

It’s a nice car but I can tell you even full boat retail with extra blessings isn’t up there on these.

1 Like

Sometimes people need reality check

1 Like

There are uninformed buyers out there. You’ll be hard pressed to find one on here though.

2 Likes

Priced way too high for here. Can find a closely spec’d 2020 w/ half the miles for under 70 at CarMax.

3 Likes

Pics should be current, as they are unlikely to represent the current condition of the vehicle.
These are the types of comments you’re going to get when you list your car here. Should have anticipated it.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t pay more than 60% of the original MSRP. That’s probably generous if bmw is telling me that the RV for 36K miles is around 51%.

To be fair the residual value was 57% at one point

If people can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :fire: :fire: I agree, it can be brutal lol.

Also, a bit parasitic for someone to (seemingly) never contribute to the forum, list a vehicle for free, and further expect no feedback other than bids.

4 Likes

No one is immune to the morale beatings. Even long standing members with lots of hackr cred.

Very true - we all have our off moments. The thread just rubbed me the wrong way. OP was asking for it left and right and almost immediately becomes snarky. Also reminds me of a generic craigslist ad. Price is through the roof, photos are from ages ago, etc. :laughing:

FWIW - great looking vehicle & I love the spec. I don’t think there will be many bites on here.

1 Like

This forum is downright complementary compared to Bring a Trailer lol

2 Likes

Angry Jim Henson GIF by Muppet Wiki