2019 BMW X7 what do you think?

Great deal if it’s legit especially if they are paying off 3 payments. can you do MSDs? Not sure what state you are in… likely save you $40-$50 more per month if you have the extra cash available.

1 Like

If this deal includes taxes it is even stronger assuming you live in a state that charges sales tax on a car. If everything is kosher in the final contract you got a decent lease on a very new and in demand BMW.

This is with maximum MSDs and include taxes.

Just signed. Nothing changed. Here it is! Thanks for everyone that commented. I’ve been reading this forum for a while and it gave me a lot of valuable information. It’s a great resource.

13 Likes

People with more money than sense I guess! But profit on these cars makes our hobby possible.

Me, I’ll stick to slower moving sedans and SAV’s for what people pay for Elantras, and Camry’s.

Deal looks legit, OP!

You did as good as you reasonably could have, seems like the benchmark deal for X7’s as of now. Post it up in shared deals.

3 Likes

I totally agree not a smart car to lease and it’s totally unreasonable but I’ve always wanted to get something like this.

No that’s a good deal man - good work, what state?

Was the drive off zero?

If so, that’s an insane deal for this car right now.

First month payment.

St. Louis, Missouri

Still a sick deal on a beautiful car.

Congrats!

I am new and can’t post so doing it as a response here. What do people think of this deal?

@beetlebum_9 excellent deal you got there. I haven’t seen a deal below $900 on that car until you came along. Thanks for the info

1 Like

@dotmike24 how is my deal at 8k off. Can’t get more.

Do you have a full breakdown of the cash due at signing? Do you know what MF they are using/have you considered MSDs? Do you qualify for any incentives?

MF.00165. Zero money at close. Just first payment. Don’t want to use cash. Need to pay into Benz GL lease.

@PorscheBenzOwner tbh, these numbers are the first time we see it close to 10% discount. I hope it gets better soon

I am in the market to lease X7. What should I consider?

1 Like

I have access to several 50i’s at over 10% off.