2019 BMW X5 Loaner Lease

what do you mean?

The 1% rule is not a useful metric for anything.

Fair enough. I haven’t seen a lot of posts for a X5 lease doing a whole lot better. Maybe I’m mistaken

2 Likes

Oh, there probably are some better and probably are some worse. Point is just that going off of the 1% number doesn’t inform you if it’s a good deal or not.

2 Likes

FWIW I’ve been looking for X5 loaners and regular out here in SoCAL and haven’t been quoted any great deals lately. We have to have 3rd row which drastically reduces inventory, but this DAS and monthly is still a better deal than I’ve been quoted.

In late-Dec 2019, I paid less on a new 2019 X5 at a higher MSRP. I’m LA (SoCal) btw. Here you go for reference - hope it helps! Signed: 2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i ($639mo + tax, $700 drive-off, no MSD)

3 Likes

The X5’s third row is a joke. No one who “has to have a third row” should be shopping X5s.

3 Likes

This is true, but if we’re trashing third rows, that GLE third row is like a piece of garbage 1" off the floor. Finding a 3rd row with decent in-car tech, drive assist, and not a giant beast of an SUV is fairly tricky. We only stick small in-laws back there 1x a month or so (pre-pandemic), and the X5 third row works.

It’s called a Hyundai Palisade

@BoardWalkNJ what other changes for 4/6?

Super into Palisade / Telluride, but arguably the most in-demand SUV right now. Prices I’m seeing with all the options aren’t that much lower than a solid deal on an X5 lease.

I’ve been seeing more and more deals being done on the Palisade at 5+% off pre-incentive in non-LH circles. Decent deals are doable, especially if you qualify for some of their less common incentives.

1 Like

What is that mean? deals are going to be worse for April?

Depends on the vehicle. MF improved but RVs got worse and incentives have changed a little.

1 Like

Hi. New to this forum but I have been offered the following deal on a 2019 X5 Demo. It has 3,000 miles.
MSRP is $64,980
Reducing to $55,000
$4,133 due at signing
$661 per month
36 months, 10k a year, registered in NYC.

How much are you paying the govt and how much are you paying BMW?

Getting the money factor and residual now from dealer. Do you have any thoughts whether this reduction off MSRP is good or now?

What is the dealer discount BEFORE incentives?

15.4% is on the low side of what I’d be looking for in a 19 loaner at this point in time, assuming that’s actually pre-incentive. Considering there’s no mention of any rebates and that final price, I’m guessing that’s actually post-incentive. Looks like a pretty miserable deal.

You need to also get rv/mf/incentives from edmunds.