2019 BMW M850i xDrive Convertible / $130k MSRP / $850.00 per month (including tax) / $20k DAS / $5,950 MSD

EDIT:
Okay - jokes on me, glad I could provide a good laugh for a lot of members of the community.
In today’s society, we can all use it.

I was clearly misinformed and should’ve done more dd before posting this.
It’s hard to let the car go (or consider doing so).

For those of you that are actually interested in the car please PM me and make a reasonable offer.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW M850i xDrive Convertible

MSRP: $130,110.00
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $776.20
Effective monthly payment (Including Tax): $849.94

Current mileage: 15,450
Maturity mileage: 22,640
Effective miles per month: 553
Maturity date: 6/3/2023

MSD due (if any): $5,950 (returned at end of lease)
Cash due (if any): $20k (not including transfer fees) NEGOTIABLE
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500 Direct to BMWFS
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Great condition - based on the current market the car is worth about $101k
Well maintained and no bodywork/ painting done

Photos:

Thank you for viewing!

Cheers

I believe the effective monthly payment is more like $2,314.23 [($20,000 + $500)/14 + $849.94]

4 Likes

Which equals $4.18 per mile available.

2 Likes

20k DAS for an M850i with 553 effective miles per month remaining? Friend - I don’t think anyone on here would give you 5k DAS for this, if that’s what you were asking for (hypothetically). If the current market of the car is 101k, why don’t you just sell it? This post is almost offensive, but more laughable than offensive.

18 Likes

Blessings! For sure.

27 Likes

No way you’ll get more than $15K DAS.

I’ll give you $19,990 DAS and not a cent more!

1 Like

Also:

8 Likes

Please update your effective monthly payment by taking your DAS and dividing over how many months left.

Good luck with the transfer.

thanks thank you GIF by Dylan Hyde

2 Likes

101k? It’s off. Let’s not even TALK wholesale. If you pulled a KBB number, it’s way off base - especially right now.

Here’s a CPO 2020 CA car for 90k

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/2e36a900-69a6-45c1-ad3d-7cdbffcc5d58/

4 Likes

$849.94x21=$17848.74

OP wants to get paid over $2k for driving this car all this time.

2 Likes

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

6 Likes

I think he’s confusing this site for some site like leasetrader or something

5 Likes

I have nothing constructive to add so I’ll just say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…takes breath…HAHAHAHAHA. Someone move this to "worst leases you’ve ever seen, please.

3 Likes

Looks like you know what you have.

Blessings!

6 Likes

x 1,000,000!

You think it is 101k, sell it. It makes zero sense that you would try to find a consumer to give you $20k when (according to you) you could just sell to any dealer and get a $20k+ check over your current buyout.

2 Likes

rather than post a nonsensical number here, you may as well just cash the car out and move on. i’m sure there are plenty of buyers by you who would cash it out somewhere in the mid 80s if it has a clean carfax. that said, there are still 14 payments left on this so your payoff right now is probably 80-82k. trying to get 20 grand out of it is a joke. be realistic.

4 Likes

I think at this point, I’d wait for OP to respond (although i doubt now he/she will). No point in beating this dead horse any further

Let people have some fun lol

3 Likes