2019 BMW M850i xDrive Convertible / $130k MSRP / $850.00 per month (including tax) / $20k DAS / $5,950 MSD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Gotta thank the OP for this daily dose of comedy.

2 Likes

Is this still available?

13 Likes
2 Likes

As the broker who sold this deal, I’m publicly staying out of this.

That is all.

16 Likes

BRB I’m going to brew a coffee so I can spit it out while rereading this
Coffee Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Sure, you don’t want to lose a repeat customer :grin:

4 Likes

What kind of math is this?

You’re asking for someone to pay $92,861 plus another $12k in payments until lease end which is $105k for a car you say is worth $101k.

Hmmm🤔

1 Like

Repeat customers keep the lights on, sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

His ask is over 4 times more per mile than the 2020 m8 competition I just transferred in. Including the market adjustment

Edit: 3.5x per mile more, sorry spat out my coffee this morning and thought I had more miles

1 Like

Are you the person who took over that PA tartufo M8?

2 Likes

Yes. She is lovely
I’m very thankful for Leasehackr and the original lessee who happened to be a very stand up guy

SAL is full with clowns like this who think they can get the same price as a CPO BMW dealer. Why would anyone go through all the trouble to take over a lease if you are asking full retail price? I wouldn’t take over a lease unless I’m getting it below the trade in value or I really really want the car and I’m getting a good discount compared to retail value. If you find some idiot to give you 5-10K take the money and run.

1 Like

I am in NorCal but I just checked with Vroom last week. 2019 m850i convertible with 10k miles (125k MSRP). Their offer? 68k. No question this is going back to BMW directly when the lease is up!

1 Like

:-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

nuff said

:joy: :joy: :joy:

good one

yep. op (seller) is off.

1 Like

Scrolling on iPhone.

Eyes see 2019 BMW m850i (interest perks)

Sees $850 PM (eyes widen)

See $20k DAS- burst out laughing

5 Likes

I’ll take it without the cash down lol

1 Like

Wont we all?

For 500 mi/mo? I would most definitely pass.