2019 BMW M550i Lease(special order) NJ

All, posting deal I got on a 2019 M550i 15,000 miles/year lease Below are the specifics:

Keep in mind I won’t have the official documentation until the vehicle arrives but these are very close rough numbers of the deal. This vehicle is a custom order-

MSRP: $86,900
Selling price: $79,600
Rebate: $3,500
Net sell price: $76,100
Money factor: .00182

Addons:
Wheel and tire insurance: $2,100
Maintenance 2: $2000
Black Kidney Grills: $300
Negative equity: $9,000(rolled in)

Down payment: $4,350
Monthly payment: $1,399

Will post a follow up picture of exact figures when I pick up the car in May and sign final docs. Let me know thoughts!

$86900 custom order? Sounds like a stock unit price. If you’re happy with the deal that’s what matters. Wow negative equity hurts

Jeebus. Enjoy the car!

Buy rate should be .00177. Also, do you really need $4,000 in maintenance/tire packages??

Also, why would you want to roll this much negative equity in?? You’re going to be paying interest on this…have you tried other means of getting out of your negative equity vehicle?

2 Likes

I hope you got thick skin.

7 Likes

You know you can lease a M5 for that price right :flushed:.

Disregard did not see the 9000 in negative equity :weary:.

FINESSE

is the name of the game

OP, did you look into BMWFS Early Termination Option B? It can’t hurt. There has to be SOME way to avoid 9000 in negative equity.

9k in negative equity did you get stuck with your ex wifes beetle?

4 Likes

Looks craptastic! :poop:

I read the word deal a couple times but a deal was nowhere to be found :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

A friend of mine has had his m550 for 9 months and gone through 13 tires already (north jersey) … good call on the tire insurance. What’s maintenance 2?

1 Like

9k negative equity …hmmmmmm…yep. and that “deal”

This is one of the most poorly structured deals I have seen on LH.

Neg eq should be paid off out of pocket instead of rolling it in and paying interest and taxes on it again

Instead you’re doing a taxable CCR which adds no value

No use of MSD, another SMH

8 Likes

If the OP can afford $1,399 a month, I’d venture to say he has $9,000 sitting around to swallow the negative equity…

4 Likes

Should of gave vehicle to ex in the settlement

You’d be surprised.

6 Likes

Very, very true. I more than know what it’s like to be the “working poor” because of my student loans. People think I make a great salary (not so great, but I have a flexible job :wink: ), but in reality, I’m not able to save much because of the payments. Changing a few hundred here or there with a lower car payment or something like that wouldn’t do anything for me, so it is possible OP doesn’t have $9,000.

But it would also reduce his payment so that he’d be able to save the same amount over the duration of the lease.

IDK about the OP but there are a lot of people who are over-reaching in terms of the money they spend on cars (payments, insurance, gas, it all adds up).

Rolling in neg equity and inability to use MSD can be a sign that you are buying/leasing more car than you can comfortably afford.

3 Likes

Nobody is interested in saving money or being thrifty if they are ordering an $86k car and rolling $9k negative, just saying. I’m not sure about reducing current payment, don’t see details on that.

2 Likes